stupid disrespectful coworker

laRubiaBonita

what would you do?

at work we(me and the guys) are constantly doing little annoying things to each other….. one of the younger guys hates the twilight series pop culture- there was some add in the paper today with a picture of the twilight people so I cut it out and taped it on his computer monitor.

another guy snagged the young guys new day planner off his chair and replaced it with post its…. the young guy comes in a realizes that we all have our calanders and he doesn't, so our boss goes and asks megabitch, who ordered them, if young guy got his….. so she walks back here, were we all are(me, my intern, our boss, and the 3 inspectors) and says really loud and attitudey "Who ever took it off his chair, put it back! Seriously, I will f***ing open a can of whoop ass on you all"

then she leaves in a nasty huff…….

I do not know what is up her crawl today- but that was a bit uncalled for.

what would y'all have done? this isn't the first or last time she will lash out- i know, but she is constantly treating us like kids and she is the high and mighty do no wrong.

add to that she makes the ludest and rudest comments to my boss and other men in that offoce, and thinks it's cute.

i hate this woman

ignore her unless it's specifically job-related, and continue to have your fun. And pull young guy aside to let him know that these harmless practical jokes are y'alls way of having fun with folks you working with. If he's got a brain cell, he'll catch on quickly.

Get a little opened top box. The kind staples come in work great. The inner box that slides into the cardboard sleeve. You cut off the little tabs and tape it on each corner so you have a nice low box with no top so that it will fit inside one of those thin middle desk drawers. Fill it with paper dots. Take a couple of those long, skinny rubber bands and link them together so you have a reeeeaaaal long one, then put it around the box and then through itself so that it is around the box with the tail of the rubber band hanging out. Now put that little box full of dots in the bee-yotch's desk drawer RIGHT in the front and keep the end of that rubber band in your hand as you close the drawer on the box. Now you streeeeeetch that rubber band nice and tight under the desk and use some of that really sticky packing tape to tape it to the bottom of the drawer. When she opens it she'll get a surprise.

You can also change all the colors on her computer to black. That really messes with people. Tape down the buttons under her phone receiver so when she picks it up it continues to ring. Duct tape the little paddle that you pull up under an office chair that allows it to raise and lower. When she sits down she'll sink like a rock.

Just a couple little fun things we used to do to each other at my old office. She'll either get with the program or get VERY pissed off. Either way, it'll be fun for SOMEONE. :laugh:

• Author
laRubiaBonita
Get a little opened top box. The kind staples come in work great. The inner box that slides into the cardboard sleeve. You cut off the little tabs and tape it on each corner so you have a nice low box with no top so that it will fit inside one of those thin middle desk drawers. Fill it with paper dots. Take a couple of those long, skinny rubber bands and link them together so you have a reeeeaaaal long one, then put it around the box and then through itself so that it is around the box with the tail of the rubber band hanging out. Now put that little box full of dots in the bee-yotch's desk drawer RIGHT in the front and keep the end of that rubber band in your hand as you close the drawer on the box. Now you streeeeeetch that rubber band nice and tight under the desk and use some of that really sticky packing tape to tape it to the bottom of the drawer. When she opens it she'll get a surprise.

You can also change all the colors on her computer to black. That really messes with people. Tape down the buttons under her phone receiver so when she picks it up it continues to ring. Duct tape the little paddle that you pull up under an office chair that allows it to raise and lower. When she sits down she'll sink like a rock.

Just a couple little fun things we used to do to each other at my old office. She'll either get with the program or get VERY pissed off. Either way, it'll be fun for SOMEONE. :laugh:

hahaha... this is the type of stuff me and my guys do to each other- and we are all very cool with it.

she on the other hand- well fur would fly!

AND she doesn't even work with us... just along side our dept.- supposedly supporting our dept. with over flow calls and such- like we do for her dept., but thats it.

she has sticky notes all over her desk "DO NOT TAKE MY PEN" "DO NOT TOUCH MY STAPLER" "DO NOT REMOVE MY SUPPLIES" all that BS.... and when something from her desk goes missing- the entire company gets a nasty gram email demading the return of the item

she has sticky notes all over her desk "DO NOT TAKE MY PEN" "DO NOT TOUCH MY STAPLER" "DO NOT REMOVE MY SUPPLIES" all that BS.... and when something from her desk goes missing- the entire company gets a nasty gram email demading the return of the item

Someone needs to replace one or two of her sticky notes with ones that say stuff like "DO NOT TOUCH MY PUSSY" and such. lol

GorillaTheater

Around my office, that's the same as begging people to screw around with your stuff.

I'd take an item or two hostage and send her ransom notes. Complete with letters cut out from magazines.

• Author
laRubiaBonita
Someone needs to replace one or two of her sticky notes with ones that say stuff like "DO NOT TOUCH MY PUSSY" and such. lol

:lmao::lmao: i would soooo love to do that! maybe when i quit

• Author
laRubiaBonita
Around my office, that's the same as begging people to screw around with your stuff.

I'd take an item or two hostage and send her ransom notes. Complete with letters cut out from magazines.

see, that is what me and my guys would do to each other.... but not her- she can dish out horrible things- but the second someone does it back she goes rabid

GorillaTheater
see, that is what me and my guys would do to each other.... but not her- she can dish out horrible things- but the second someone does it back she goes rabid

That's what would make it even more fun. :)

Pardon, Is this a workplace or a playground? I doubt I would tolerate the instigators anymore then I would tolerate a boisterous rude co worker.

Pranks were left in high school and for some grade school. Technically taking of property that is delegated to another staff member is disrespectful and demeaning. You are basically saying- Your stuff does not matter so I can mess with it. What a bully style that is. I don't think either side is behaving appropriately.

GorillaTheater
Pardon, Is this a workplace or a playground? I doubt I would tolerate the instigators anymore then I would tolerate a boisterous rude co worker.

Pranks were left in high school and for some grade school. Technically taking of property that is delegated to another staff member is disrespectful and demeaning. You are basically saying- Your stuff does not matter so I can mess with it. What a bully style that is. I don't think either side is behaving appropriately.

LOL

I work in a law office; high pressure, high stakes.

And I would sooo steal your stapler.

LOL

Face it, GT. Some people cannot HELP but be the "wet blanket." :laugh:

This post reminds a bit of the programme 'The Office'. There was one episode where Tim put Gareths stapler in jelly. That kind of thing is what you do to humourless people. It has to be funny though, and just taking stuff isn't that funny.

The more fuss people make make about their things, the more likely someone is to hide them. You could take something hostage and write anonymous ransom letters - we did it once with someone who was constantly accusing everyone of taking his pen. It passes the time....

There is nothing wrong with having a little fun during the course of the work day, providing you're getting all your work done. It increases morale, which would increase productivity. Heaven forbid anyone should actually ENJOY their workplace and co-workers. :laugh:

This is a wonderful article. The things given are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.and

If you are searching for a better workout then you can get detail here for workout routine.

--------------------

marq thompson

Workout Routines

LOL

And your point was what? That you can steal things? OKeee---dokiee....