I absolutely love my new job so far. I hope this doesn't wear off. lol The people I work with are so nice and helpful and I really enjoy being around them. It's a very pleasant work environment. The work I do is a bit repetitive, but that's only because I have not learned everything yet and until then I can only do certain tasks. Other than that I'm just happy to finally have a job and enjoying it. Right now they have put me on the 4p.m. to midnight shift which isn't bad since I'm more of a night person anyway, but I'm usually the only one in the office and I kind of miss the constant chitter chatter of my coworkers and hearing all of their funny stories. It really makes the day pass quickly. At night though I get a whole lot accomplished.

I usually end up finishing early though and am left with nothing else to do. So the other day I asked my supervisor what she would like for me to do once I finish all of my paperwork? She told me just to go home. Well, I would like to get my full eight hours in and usually I finish up within three to four. It's not even that I'm trying to rush through it either. I do hope that they can put me back on the day shift again soon so that I can learn more so that I am able to complete more tasks. I can't learn anything on the evening shift because no one is working then to teach me. I'm just there to get the paperwork caught up and because they don't have enough computers in the office for us all to work on so they are having to put us on different shifts. Well, now the paperwork is caught up so I'm not sure if I should talk with them about this or what? My supervisor did tell me yesterday that I was doing an awesome job and how much she appreciates me getting all of that paperwork completed so quickly. I am just ready to learn more now. I'm still a bit nervous and worrying if I'm doing things right or what not. I Just want to make a good impression and hope that they like me so I can keep this job. I'm not sure if the feedback I'm getting is good feedback only because I'm new and they just want me to feel good or if I really am doing a good job? Anyway, other than that I am very pleased with this new position. :)

Congratulations Cora!! You're doing great. It's nice (and rare!) to receive such nice words of appreciation for your supervisor. They're glad you're there... You're glad you're there... I don't see anything wrong with this picture.:laugh::bunny::bunny: