What do i do now?

so after a nasty break-up i lose my job as well ( unrelated),

The big picture is that, it took me 3 yrs to find a job...now i got nothing, had to move in with my parents, got no money...and gotta crappy background also, so finding another job is gonna be difficult, ive gone through all agencies in my area, Talked to people at the un-employment office, nothing...now i know the economy is blown to hell, so i know im doing just as bad as the next guy, i have welding skills, and many many other job skills... but employers dont even care, once my backround check come through... i get nothing...ive considered a new identity , but that's a lot more trouble than what its really worth... Anyone have any advice?... Thank you for reading my sob story :(

so after a nasty break-up i lose my job as well ( unrelated),

The big picture is that, it took me 3 yrs to find a job...now i got nothing, had to move in with my parents, got no money...and gotta crappy background also, so finding another job is gonna be difficult, ive gone through all agencies in my area, Talked to people at the un-employment office, nothing...now i know the economy is blown to hell, so i know im doing just as bad as the next guy, i have welding skills, and many many other job skills... but employers dont even care, once my backround check come through... i get nothing...ive considered a new identity , but that's a lot more trouble than what its really worth... Anyone have any advice?... Thank you for reading my sob story :(

There's always fishing boat work in Alaska - quite a few of the guys out there have a felony on their records. Someone I know who worked out there, said it was full of people who couldn't find regular jobs because no one would hire them for regular stateside jobs.