Getting bored with job..

Hello, I've been in the medical field since I was 18 yrs. old.

When I was in high school I was also going to a technical school to get my CNA certification. Got certified and started working for a hopital. I'm still going to school but for health administration. I love taking care of others and always wanted to be in the medical field. The problem is that I'm getting bored with what I'm doing. I keep on thinking that there's something else I can do, another job that pays well but is fun. I hate not wanting to go to work. I'm thankful to have a job but I'm just getting SO BORED!!

Since I've been in the medical field for a while (I'm 23) I don't know what else I'm good at, I don't know if I should try another career, do something online or maybe start a business on the side?

Any suggestions/advice will be greatly appreciated =)

Thanks for reading.

I don't know either, if anything, you should have a better idea. Do you want to continue to use your caring side of things? What are you good at? Do you like driving/cooking/reading/writing/teaching others? What other interests do you have? What do you do for fun? What kinda jobs are you curious about?