Hooray...I got a job!

Awesome news everyone, I've finally got offered a full time job as an Design Engineer for a gas/oil pipeline company. I'll start in December! I've been so worried lately because my redundancy money is running out. I can look forward to moving back into my apartment again...I can't wait.

Hahhaa i'm so happy right now.:laugh:

double WHOOP – you landed a position in a field that's iffy right now (at least here in my neck of the woods) because of the economy, so that's is a FANTASTIC achievement, kiddo. Congratulations :love:

• Author
...you landed a position in a field that's iffy right now...
Yeah, i totally agree. One of my friend just got laid off last week, he was in the same industry.

Sure... rub it in. Oh, congrats ;)
Having been unemployed for 6 months myself, i can empathise what my friend and many others are going through right now. I've applied to 127 jobs in total since May. 11 interviews. So many rejections, that i didn't care anymore.

I've noticed during interviews that many employers were impressed that i've been proactive, doing voluntary work and wasn't sitting around waiting. Never give up, right? I know you will get there too.

• Author
The Milky bars are on you!!

Well done!

The milky bar kid is strong and tough

only the best is good enough

the creamiest milk, the whitest bar

thats nestle's milky bar...

Nahh...i'm not a big fan of milky bars.:laugh: