I want to work in San Francisco -- Ivy League graduate

What do you guys recommend is the best method for finding finance and/or tech work in San Francisco? I'm trying to hit at least 70-80k/year minimum. I'm a bright guy who works very hard -- any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Do you have any experience? There are tons of of opportunities in this field in San Francisco and you should be able to get in at your salary goal.

I think craigs list is the best way to find a job in SF, I's start there.

Part of it, perhaps :p

But I've got a lot of experience for a college graduate, I'd say.

Well start applying! :bunny:

I would focus on firms located in the financial district if you want something solid and established. For a cool start up look in the SOMA.

• Author

Yes, I am primarily looking for opportunities in the financial district. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to reach my goal (location and salary).

I'll check out SOMA -- thanks!

Yes, I am primarily looking for opportunities in the financial district. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to reach my goal (location and salary).

I'll check out SOMA -- thanks!

Well good luck, I think it's a great choice.

Seriously get on craig's list and start applying!

What do you guys recommend is the best method for finding finance and/or tech work in San Francisco? I'm trying to hit at least 70-80k/year minimum. I'm a bright guy who works very hard -- any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

70k a year will get you a lot less in San Fran than it will in Austin!