Can you possibly get fired if your boss doesn't like you

princessnina

I mean for no reason at all, just simply your boss not liking you from the start. I feel my boss wants to desperately fired me and invent any excuse (I been already told once to put more effort, WTF I see others putting hardly any effort and 4 got promoted already). She never asks me for overtime nor promotion and is always stern while with few other they were working extra hours. One of my co workers and few other people even joked around with her. I hate my job.I don't even know what I did wrong adn I'm always arriving 15 minutes early.

Depends on your state. Nearly all states in the US (if not all) are "at will" states, which means that you can be fired at the will of the employer AS LONG AS you aren't terminated based on some protected class like race, ethnicity, religion, color, age, sex, veteran status, etc.

They can not like the way you act, dress, fix coffee, as long as they don't say "You were fired because you dress like a Muslim."

You can, sweetheart. I almost was in my previous job but was too smart and moved on to another department before he had his mission accomplished.

Trialbyfire

Yup, my ex-H used to do it all the time. It's a matter of proving that they're firing you solely because they don't like you, rather than your work quality or ethic.

If I were you, I would forget abusing the system like everyone else is, and work my butt off, while looking for another job.