Job Hunting? it sucks..

I'm out job hunting today and it just sucks. I've been very successful in the past but due to lack of business, I've been laid off. Anyhoo, I'll keep moving along. Just wanted to share my frustrations! Anyone else out job hunting?

I notice the greasy horn dogs that interview me are the same type guys in the bar that are by themselves? Geez! Some of them talk to my tits and never realize I have a gorgeous green eyes! Some guys are just dogs in a suit.

CandyBar

I'm out job hunting today and it just sucks. I've been very successful in the past but due to lack of business, I've been laid off. Anyhoo, I'll keep moving along. Just wanted to share my frustrations! Anyone else out job hunting?

I notice the greasy horn dogs that interview me are the same type guys in the bar that are by themselves? Geez! Some of them talk to my tits and never realize I have a gorgeous green eyes! Some guys are just dogs in a suit.

CandyBar

Wait. So you WANT them to notice that you have 'gorgeous green eyes'?

If you'd said 'they only stare at my breasts and don't seem to care about a word I'm saying!' that would be one thing. But here you sound like you WANT them to pay attention to your looks; you just want them to like your green eyes and not your breasts.

Or was that just an oblique way of saying they never looked you in the face and you found that disrespectful? Because it sure sounded otherwise.

• Author

It was just in jest that he never looked at my face. Thanks for pointing out a different perspective of my words.

• Author

I'm taking this thread over.

IIIII need help. I can't find a job. I'm not good at anything but writing and drawing, and nothing is realistically possible for those types of talents really, with no degree, no car, and no hope. The fast food joints aren't even hiring.

What should I do?

If you good or great at writing and drawing, there are plenty of opportunities. Go signup @ Odesk, Guru.com, Rentacoder.com and others. You can bid on projects that suits your skills. Don't worry about bidding higher than those in India or other countries. Some will hire strictly on price but others will select U.S. based bidders for a higher quality product.

Join writing websites and learn how to write to get paid, You can write articles, edit content, and manuscripts. Get started girl.