LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Odd situation but...

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th May 2009, 10:31 PM   #16

Why not do your own hair and nails? I do. I save tons and the results are as good as what I've paid ridiculous amounts of money for.

But then, I'm pretty low maintenance...
Touche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2009, 1:34 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touche View Post
Why not do your own hair and nails? I do. I save tons and the results are as good as what I've paid ridiculous amounts of money for.

But then, I'm pretty low maintenance...
Oh, there you go again!

Geez, I just don't believe in spending tons on hair and nails. I do my own.. But then I have nappy hair so perhaps it's kinda different, i don't know.
Shygirl15 is offline   Reply With Quote