Arrggg, how annoying - just a vent...

redfathom

On Thursday I sent out recruiter a message asking about new employees so I could prepare their badges. She replied thanking me because she would have forgotten to send the message. She sends a calendar reminder to all involved and someone replies asking about a new person she left off the list.

I never saw a response, so this morning I say "Hey, did you see the e-mail response about X starting today, they weren't on the e-mail". She get's an attitude and replies that she responded sending out the updated invite, I say that I didnt' get it and I just wanted to make sure they would have a computer setup. She goes, "uhuh." and shuts the door.

How rude, I was just looking out for her, again...and she is annoyed that I interrupted her breakfast.

Or maybe she felt like I was telling her what to do...:rolleyes:

Untouchable_Fire
On Thursday I sent out recruiter a message asking about new employees so I could prepare their badges. She replied thanking me because she would have forgotten to send the message. She sends a calendar reminder to all involved and someone replies asking about a new person she left off the list.

I never saw a response, so this morning I say "Hey, did you see the e-mail response about X starting today, they weren't on the e-mail". She get's an attitude and replies that she responded sending out the updated invite, I say that I didnt' get it and I just wanted to make sure they would have a computer setup. She goes, "uhuh." and shuts the door.

How rude, I was just looking out for her, again...and she is annoyed that I interrupted her breakfast.

Or maybe she felt like I was telling her what to do...:rolleyes:

I can live with stupid people. I can't live with stupid people who try to pretend they are not stupid. :mad:

I think that is what your dealing with here.

• Author
redfathom

I was having other issues with work, and people said I should go to HR. But our HR is two people...it's impossible to get any help.