Last week we had a work party to celebrate a big contract we won & a few of us got way to drunk & got too frisky & things happened to shouldn't. About 10 of us woke up the next morning undressed in one of the offices. The next couple of days were very wierd in the office, we basicly avoided each other cause we felt uncomfortable. Should we all sit down an talk it over so we can put closure to this subject? I bdon't want my fellow workers to think of us as perverts or something.

Any help would be appreciated..

I would also like for Ryan to offer some help. I have read many posts and have seen him offer good advice from the heart.

Are any of you married or involved in relationships?

ARe you all colleagues on the same level?

Did anybody else find out about it?

How close are you to the people who were involved?

What would you expect talking things out to do? There is no argument. Talking things out will only serve to give more details of what happened and offer more fodder for gossip and embarassment. You made a mistake and you have to face the consequences. Things will be a little weird for a few days and it'll be all over.

It's important to learn in life that actions have consequences.

I would work very hard for this not to happen again. It's much better that you feel asleep together than to have gone driving and killed people in accidents.

God Bless all of you! And best wishes for more big contracts.

I agree with Tony. It really wouldn't serve any purpose. Just put it behind you and stay focuse on what you are really there to do...be successful at a job well done.

• 3 months later...

Unless you're working in Social Services, I suggest that you don't talk about it but rather be very discreet. There will be murmurs but they will go away eventually. If you or any of the others bring it up then it will just be resurfing something that needs to be forgotten. That is the professional way. Just pretend it never happened.

However, if you are in Social Services - Make lots of apologies and even offer to take a "sexual conduct in the workplace" workshop.

Save your job damnit - people can be fired over this **** (unless your boss was one in the orgy)

Since this party was held over four months ago, I serious doubt it's a burning issue at this time....unless, of course, it was one HELL of a party!!!

/thinks back to last office party fiasco

When you work in an IST department, all the guys are over 40. The women are generally 20-30.

When you're the one guy who's in his 20s ... damn, you're popular. :D

First of all, get to your computer. Open Word, and start writing a letter. Begin as follows.

"Dear Penthouse,"

and go from there. Don't forget to send me a commission. :)

- MC

ThisGirlNameKD

I'm sorry, but I think you all should get together and talk about it. What if someone had sex with someone else and protection was not used? That would be a serious issue if someone should come up with an STD. Not only that, you all were colleagues and at the time acted in a way that was not professional. Although it was on off time (you weren't working), what you've done can affect your views of one another at work. A lot of matters can brew when things aren't said. Even if you just get together and apology and leave it at that, but something does have to be said. It's still bothering you, and you don't know if it may not be bothering your other colleagues even though they may not be saying anything.