Countdown to Graduation

I can't wait!

I am an older student....*cough*33*cough*. I am about to complete my Bachelors in Accounting. I can't believe it. C'mon July 25th!

I will be turning around and going right back in to get the 5th year required in this state to become a CPA.... then maybe law school?

I think I want to be a tax attorney. Let me get my Masters/CPA first and see if I am not burnt out.

I recently got an awesome job working for a nationwide CPA firm. Now, if I can just make it through this divorce!

Anyway, I have been needing a place where I can share in my excitement of the countdown. Glad I found this place :)

Congrats! I've been a CPA for several years, and have to say be careful to not get too burnt out. I don't know how long you've been in the field but it gets tough to not become burnt out...and the burn out can happen quickly.

You'll get through your divorce, too. :) And look at all of the other great things you have going on right now.

• Author
Good job! You did it, Why is it that I now find myself wondering if your hot?

:laugh::p:bunny:

• Author
Congrats! I've been a CPA for several years, and have to say be careful to not get too burnt out. I don't know how long you've been in the field but it gets tough to not become burnt out...and the burn out can happen quickly.

You'll get through your divorce, too. :) And look at all of the other great things you have going on right now.

I love the work, it is the going to school while divorcing that I find difficult. But, I can see how after the CPA exam I may not want to do the law school thing.

Thanks though SeraBella!