How important is it to have self reflection during a relationship?

I have a problem here me and my girlfriend have been going out for 2 years and three months and I just saw her for a few hours on Friday and about 8 hours on Saturday.And now we'll see each other for four hours next Friday night and our our usual 8 hour night Saturday.So, what I'm trying to say is I don't feel same way a she does about seeing her more and she wants to see me more.I never really had a girlfriend that wants to see me more than I do.Or she has more fun than I do.It just feels uneven sometimes.I don't feel happy with her sometimes because i feel jealous because of her physical attributes.I can't even make moves on her anymore like I used to and she always made the moves on me then she told me it was up to make the moves.I just doesn't come natural to me anymore like it once did.I'm not as attracted to her as I used to me when I first met her and now things changed because I've been going through a lot of unsureness right now.I think I want to be with her and sometimes I don't.I really need some help with this and it's driving me crazy.

I'm sorry you must be extremely confused because I feel very confused after reading this.

So, she wants to see you more, but you don't know if you want to see her more? Because she has more fun than you, and you're jealous because of her physical attributes? And because of those things you cannot make moves on her???

Your post is very jumbled and hard to follow/understand.

Also, you may get some more help if this wasn't posted in Business and Professional Relationships.

• Author
I'm sorry you must be extremely confused because I feel very confused after reading this.

So, she wants to see you more, but you don't know if you want to see her more? Because she has more fun than you, and you're jealous because of her physical attributes? And because of those things you cannot make moves on her???

Your post is very jumbled and hard to follow/understand.

Also, you may get some more help if this wasn't posted in Business and Professional Relationships.

oops sorry I made a mistake posting it in the wrong forum section

• 2 weeks later...
lovingheart

It's human nature to think about our relationships a lot. I think that it is important to go through some analysing of the way you feel about your relationship and it seems like you have some mixed feelings. On the one hand you don't want to see her as much as you used to (or she wants you to) but you get jealous feelings because she is attractive. Perhaps you need to take a little break and see how you truly feel afterwards.