LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

How long does it take?...

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Old 29th February 2008, 6:45 PM   #1
Established Member

How long does it take?...

I found something new to stress out about..yey!

Well i applied to grad school early December....I called the school mid Feb to ask what the status of the application was. THey told me that the application was still in the main campus and was going to be sent to the satellite im applying to in a few days. After that I would get a call, probably within a week. I had met the guy i talked to in an earlier tour of the campus. During this call he told me to keep a certain date for a possible interview, depending on what the professors said.

Anyway a week came and went...and then another, and the possible date for interview is quickly approaching. I tried calling the satellite to talk to this guy again to see if they received the application but he never returned my call. Today i called the main campus and from what the person I spoke to said, the application has not even be sent yet!!
Im not quite sure what to do next. Should I wait and see what happens? should i call the satellite guy again?
Ughh this is sooo frustrating!!!
4givrnt4gtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2008, 7:48 AM   #2

I would call again, yes. I think you deserve an answer either way.
Honeyspur is offline   Reply With Quote