I was accepted into a GOOD, LOCAL law school!!!

RecordProducer

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

A very good school in my city! So my kids will be close to my soon-to-be-ex husband and God willing, I can count on him for baby-sitting! :laugh:

Most of all, I am happy about the quality of the school. It's expensive though and I might incur some student loans in the third (last) year, but it won't be too much. The school's name is well worth it and my circumstances justify my choice. :)

Finally, accepted to a "dream" school, a solid second tier. :bunny: I wasn't hoping for any Ivy League anyway. I was also wait-listed at a top-40 school in another state.

Well, this is pretty much my final decision. :love:

I had to start a new thread because people usually read only the first post and this is a new moment in my life.

Edited by RecordProducer

Way to go RP.. That is really starting to live the American dream..

You are someone to be admired.. :)..

Edited by Art_Critic
  • Author
RecordProducer
Way to go RP.. That is really starting to live the American dream..

You are someone to be admired.. :)..

Thanks, Arty. From your mouth, these words really taste sweet, because I know you're always brutally honest and not too easy on the compliments.

Thanks a bunch. BTW, when is Little Arty due? :)

girl, this is FANTASTIC news! And the best part is that you're not having to incur a huge expense of moving out-of-area just to go to school.

*hoists a girly drink in honor of RP*

you've made me very, very proud because you've accomplished your goal ;)

Thanks, Arty. From your mouth, these words really taste sweet, because I know you're always brutally honest and not too easy on the compliments.

Thanks a bunch. BTW, when is Little Arty due? :)

tomorrow is her due date.. but she is going to be late :(.. She isn't even close yet..

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

A very good school in my city! So my kids will be close to my soon-to-be-ex husband and God willing, I can count on him for baby-sitting! :laugh:

Most of all, I am happy about the quality of the school. It's expensive though and I might incur some student loans in the third (last) year, but it won't be too much. The school's name is well worth it and my circumstances justify my choice. :)

Finally, accepted to a "dream" school, a solid second tier. :bunny: I wasn't hoping for any Ivy League anyway. I was also wait-listed at a top-40 school in another state.

Well, this is pretty much my final decision. :love:

I had to start a new thread because people usually read only the first post and this is a new moment in my life.

Awesome news RP.:bunny:

Congrats to you.

• Author
RecordProducer
girl, this is FANTASTIC news! And the best part is that you're not having to incur a huge expense of moving out-of-area just to go to school.

you've made me very, very proud because you've accomplished your goal ;)

Thank you, Q. :love: I am not really going to save on housing since I have to rent an apartment either way. Going back to Mamma's is not possible this time. :(

You are such an amazing woman, I admire you.

Urgh... no reason to admire me. I am just doing the best I can. I still have a lot to achieve and lot of pain to go through. :eek: I am in a pretty crappy emotional situation at this moment because of my marriage, so I can't even feel the joy completely.

Anyway, thank you very much for your compliment. Allina. I really appreciate it in these rocky times, it kinda makes me feel like I am not a total waste. :D

Thanks, Pyro. :)

Oh RP I am so very pleased for you!

You are in the midst of a divorce and you are bettering your life, what a girl!

You ARE to be admired so allow it!

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!