How to get over workmate?

I need an advice on how to get over my workmate/friend? I had a crush on ‘J’ since we are as friend. Once we had brought up our relationship topic and “J” told me that he only wants to be friend. I agreed to be just friends and he is a good friend. To stop my feeling growing on “J”, I take a risk to work with him. I never see myself dating workmate, so I though that if I work with him my feeling will be change. However it did not happen.

One day we hung out watching movie in my room and he started kissing me. It was quite surprise for me since he is the one that requested to be just friend. I had feeling for him, so I could not resist it. After that day we spend more time watching movie at my place till late and he slept over my place next to me for 3-5 times. We did not go far from kissing and cuddle. None of our friends know about this. I heard back from my friend’s brother (whose is one of his best friends) that he really like me and have feeling on me. I just don’t understand that why he has not start a move even he know that I like him? By the way he is our team supervisor, so is that stopping him to start a move or he just take advantage on me? While I was on holidays for a month I can control my feeling but when I see him everyday I can’t control my feeling on him. I don’t want to resign my current work. Now Valentine day is close by and one of my guy friends asked me to go a date. I don’t want to accept my guy friend offer as I hope that he will ask me out.

Can someone please give me an advice/suggest how to get over him? Should I go a date with my guy friend but has feeling on someone else? The guy that asked me out also know that I like “J”.

Thank in advance.

-- --------------------------------------------

~*~ ThErE's a LiFe, ThErE's a HoPe ~*~