naughty dreams about coworker

last night i was having a dream about having crazy sex with an older married coworker of mine. after we were done, we were cuddled up together and he asked what i thought, and i told him it was good sex, but i was kinda skeeved at myself b/c he was married.

eventually the whole company sat around a couple picnic tables and not only tally'd up who slept with whom, but made us stand up and admit it. but i was really embarassed to admit it. R, the guy i started the dream with, was sitting with his wife when M, asked if we had slept together, i didn't want to say anything, but when i looked at R, he nodded for me to go ahead.

ugh. i do NOT have feelings for this coworker.

ElvenPriestess

I sometimes have had sexual dreams about people I would NEVER even consider such a thing with, even sometimes people in my dreams I've never seen before?

Don't worry about it, it was just a dream, and lord knows I've had PLENTY of dreams that make zero sense.

On the other hand, what would Freud say?:cool:

curiousnycgirl

OMG this happened to me years ago, I was working at a hospital and frequently interacted with the CFO who was really nice looking. One night I had a hot and steamy dream about him (and this was before I had ever had sex!).

Every time I saw him (in meetings, in the elevator - everywhere!) I would blush - how mortifying!

HoustonScrewed

I have had dreams about a few people I have worked with.

One of the people is someone that I would never even think of sleeping with, I am in no way attracted to her. She just isn't someone who I would be with, but I have had that dream.

Another is someone that I could be with, but am EXTREAMLY attracted to. I have put it out of my mind that her and I could ever sleep together, but still have these dreams fairly often.

last night i was having a dream about having crazy sex with an older married coworker of mine. after we were done, we were cuddled up together and he asked what i thought, and i told him it was good sex, but i was kinda skeeved at myself b/c he was married.

eventually the whole company sat around a couple picnic tables and not only tally'd up who slept with whom, but made us stand up and admit it. but i was really embarassed to admit it. R, the guy i started the dream with, was sitting with his wife when M, asked if we had slept together, i didn't want to say anything, but when i looked at R, he nodded for me to go ahead.

ugh. i do NOT have feelings for this coworker.

I would not worry about this at all..Year's ago when I was out in the work force.. I remember this happened to me one time about a guy in the office. This was a guy that I worked very closely with, but did not ever find attractive..I wondered myself why I would have a sexual dream... and I think just sometimes it can happen ... and perhap's it's do to the fact that you sepnd much time together at work. Now if you were dreaming about him in a sexual way over and over...then I would question it more.

AP:)