The manager, the worker and the lust

Well its 7am in the morning and as pathetic as it sounds ive been up all

night thinking about my manager :rolleyes:

I work at the Gap as a part time employee and until recently i found myself very attracted to my manager. Im 21 (guy) and shes 24. At first i had no attraction to her whatsoever so i would just be nice and maybe a little harmless flirting here and there. Somewhere along the lines i found myself falling for her. She is a very confident woman, she carries herself well and shes just tons of fun.

I've been thinking about her recently and maybe you guys could help me and tell me if these are signs of her being interested in me or is it just harmless flirting.

Signs:

1) She always pokes her tongue out at me

2) She has said that she was single without me asking.

3) She was talking to a good friend and stated "You can be single, like me" when they were next to me

4) There have been times where she would touch my shoulder or arms

5) She showed me her tramp stamp (lower back) :lmao:

6) We went to the stock room 4 months ago to get new clothing sizes and she said "I wonder if anyone has made out it here, id be pissed if they did"

7) Making fun of me?

But then there are times when we would ignore the crap out of each other. We won't even say hi or anything. There was one time i was so out of it and i didnt say hi and she called me out on it and said "thanks for ignoring me"

I live in california and girls here are crazy:lmao: and i dont know if she is giving me signs or if its just harmless flirting. It started out that way on my side but sloooowlly becoming flirting.

Ive had many relationships and right now i dont want to get in one. Its very safe to say that right now, if she wanted to i would date her and get in a relationship. She would be that 1/10000000000 girl that i would get serious with

help? advice? :p

Yeah, don't dip your dink in company ink.

I've seen to many workplace relationships go sour and then they have to work together. Usually the junior person ends up get transfered or leaving. Leave it at harmless flirtation.

If it isn't that difficult to get another job I say go for it. Just make sure you can get another job because you can't date an authority figure.

AriaIncognito

The saying goes "dont sh*t where ya eat" and it's a good one to go by. It can become incredibly uncomfortable if the feelings aren't mutual, or if you do date and it doesn't work out, etc....

There must be jobs in retail by the boatload in Cali. Why not find another job or request a transfer to another location, then come back and ask her out?

I sooo want to give my direct advice on here but they'd have my head for saying it :D They watch you know :S~

In a nice way I can tell you this, why the heck not. I mean listen a job at the Gap ain't exactly the best of the best, if you get laid from it who cares right? You are big enough to be a man if things go sour and treat her as a professional again right? Well she does sound manipulative my friend...

I see her like this, she torments you with sexual innuendos' and really isn't thinking what you want from her. She's a women through and through and you probably aren't even on her mind, she likes sleeping around and stuff. I would be very weary of her intent if there even was any, but then I certainly would say "Let's go out sometime' and gauge her reaction. If she says no then you can be sure you are not of interest to her, that she is toying with you for entertainment.

Yep that's me advice

• Author

Hey guys!

Okay so i get the part about not going out with someone from work. That is fine with me lol, Gap is just a part time job. If given the chance i would definately quit and go out with her. :)

So my next question is, with all the hints shes been giving me do you guys think i stand a chance?

and @ sderenzi, tell me how you really feel :). Im interested in what you really have to say.

Hey guys!

Okay so i get the part about not going out with someone from work. That is fine with me lol, Gap is just a part time job. If given the chance i would definately quit and go out with her. :)

So my next question is, with all the hints shes been giving me do you guys think i stand a chance?

and @ sderenzi, tell me how you really feel :). Im interested in what you really have to say.

I already did wOOt? :lmao: