what do you think?

Hi all, I posted on here about the troubles I am having with my husband, and we had a huge fight about my job, he is jelous for some reason or just wants to control me, and wants me to quit, however I love my job, it makes me feel good about myself, and I would quit if I felt he wanted me to quit for all the ritght reasons, if that makes sense, but I know he wants me to quit for wrong reasons, so I asked him to leave until I thought about things clearly without him, and he asked if I would ever want him to come back and I said I dont know, not unless he wants to change towards me.

I instantly feel better about myself,:D

Any way, one guy I work with,(not the one I HAD feelings for) came to fix some stuff in my house (as he is a tradie by day) and he turned up an hour early, and caught me doing a nudie run from the bath to my bedroom! I was so :o:o:o:o!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I spoke to him about it, he said, he saw nothing, but wished he had,

Then later, I said to him, how people in his job get a slezzy name, like how some people dont like cops, and he said, he only does it for the money, he isnt like that, but sometimes he sees beautiful girls like myself, and thats a bonus,

I sent him a message to ask if he got my payment for his work, and we texted a couple of times, and he always asked me what I was doing.

Does it sound like he is interested or not? I am confused as to which one it is, but I am not interesed, and dont want to set him straight, incase he is isnt interested, because I see him all the time, but I want to tell him in the nicest way, that Im not thinking of anyone else, and even if I dont get back with my husband, it way to soon for me anyway.

So your thoughts please, :eek: