Should I still take this job??

coco_milkshake

Despite the fact that I cant drive..I got told that the job requires me to go some fair distances in Glasgow. Im a bit wary of that but I really want this job cos this is related directly to my degree in psychology.

Its an area called Applied Behaviour Analysis and it deals with autistic children.

I hate my mum and I know what she is like. She is very overbearing and she will say no to me working cos of the distance. She has done this to all of my other sisters and I dont want to miss out on this amazing opportunity but Im dreading going all that way on public transport. :(

• Author
coco_milkshake

Yes thats what I plan on doing. I was waiting to pay for my own lessons cos I dont want my parents to pay. Call me proud but I dont want their help at all cos I dont want mum to turn around and throw that in my face.

I would say call your parents and tell them you are taking the job, getting your license and say thank you to them.

That would validate their parenting and may bring tears to their eyes.

• Author
coco_milkshake
I would say call your parents and tell them you are taking the job, getting your license and say thank you to them.

That would validate their parenting and may bring tears to their eyes.

Thank them for what? :confused:

You havent read my past threads about my mum. :laugh:

Thank them for what? :confused:

You havent read my past threads about my mum. :laugh:

oops.. Past threads are past threads. :eek: