LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Quitting a job

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th November 2007, 8:38 PM   #16

Journal Entries: 2
Hi everyone!

I had my 1st interview and it went ok; they want me to interview for other groups as well. I don't think I "got it." Oh well...

Doing a career change is not easy! I might pull a modified TBF move now as in go independent.

I did consider quitting or going back to what I did before. I now overqualify for many of the positions. oh well...
jerbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2007, 8:41 PM   #17
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
Not such a bad idea jerbear. It can also be a way to source out the guts of the company, to decide who you'd rather work for, in the future.
Trialbyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2007, 10:49 PM   #18

I only did this one time, when I just out of high school and still living with my parents. I didn't need another job lined up.

Other than that, I probably wouldn't recommend it. Aside from what TBF said, it's just not a smart thing to do. Who knows when the other job will come along? Never know what can happen.
4luvnmoney is offline   Reply With Quote