caught at work

caught red handed

ok so heres what happened. i work at a community care centre. i have been for 2 years now. On the 4th floor we have a rehabilitation centre for Addictions. well i met a client who has 1 more week until he leave the program. he is very kind, respectful and persistant on getting to know me. well i made the mistake and started to talk with him which lead to sleeping with each other while i was working a midnight shift. i got a call bthis morning from my supervisor she asked to see me and wanted me to bring my union rep with me.

i knew what it was about. i guess there had been rumors around that we were talking. she reviewed the video tapes and realized at 2 am until 3am we were no where to be found. when i went to her office i told her i was in the office or somewhere i dont know why she wouldnt be able to see me. she said that at 3 am he was seen leaving the stair well and i was seen a few minutes later leaving it as well. I have no clue what to say for that i just continued with denying anything. i made a big mistake i dont know what i was thinking. now i must wait until they go through head office about this to see if i can keep my job or lose it and i get the final decision later. i have a feeling like i will be fired. Im really embrassed and i still wan my job i worked so hard for it. one mistake and its the worst mistake ever. im so mad at myself. does anyone have any comments. or did anyone ever go through something simular?

i need advise or something im really down

thank you

Caught red handed