Female doctor at work

I have recently started working for a company and I happen to be the manager in my department.

A femal doctor who is also in charge of the medical department happens to share my office with me. Every morning before working she comes in and asks me to give her a hug. She hugs me so tight that I feel her breasts on my chest.

On the top of this , she is married and her husband is working in another country - I don't like breaking the bounderies. Iam totally confused and I don't know what to do?

We have lots of work together and we spend 24/7 together - one night at the our company's guest house and I saw her boiling some hot water on the stove and asked her why? She said that since her husband is not around hot water was the only way to release her sex desire. I was so surprised that she even went to that extent. What should I do? - the hugging part didn't stop it, too

That's a hard one...maybe she is just very lonely? If her husband is gone often, maybe you are just the one she has to meet and greet each day.

However, you have right to express if you are uncomfortable. Maybe you should start documenting these moments. Just in case. What if you come forward in some way, only to have her deny everything. I'm assuming you don't consider her a close friend but just as a co worker?

If you do not want to leave your job, you should consider talking with her. Just let her know that hugging makes you feel like you are crossing the line professionally. Perhaps say that you are not really that affectionate of a person..with co workers, anyhow. If the Dr. treats you differently after that, other issues might stem from that. And since you are in the work place, you should document if you do have this conversation with her. I know you don't want to think about it, but it's always possible that you might need this one day in order to tell your side. That sounds extreme, I know, but I always learned it's the best thing to do.

This sounds like sexual harassment to me. If a man wanted a hug every day and held on tight he would be in trouble in no time. Tell her you are very uncomfortable with that type of affection in the work place.

Tell her that she is a married woman and that is a line you will not cross. If she stops then drop it but if she continues talk to a supervisor.

She sounds dangerous to your future and you should take the steps that some other posters have mentioned above to protect yourself. What kind of married woman would tell another man she spends a lot of time with at work that she is boiling water to "release her sex desire." Either she is a nut case or she is working you and either way you lose.

:lmao: THAT is exactly what I was thinking! :lmao:

someone may need to call the ASPCA or PETA :laugh:

Nobody should ever feel unconfortable like that in a work environment.

I agree, you need to take steps to protect yourself. Sexual harassment is a pretty serious event, and umm... well the woman usually gets the benefit of the doubt in a case like this. So make sure it is well documented just in case she gets strange...

Gets strange?

My suggestion: If she's hot (or even good looking), bang her and find a new job while you are doing so. If not and you ain't into it, document everything and go the sexual harasment route.

• Author
how exactly does one release sexual desire with boiling water?

That's a good point but never asked her because the whole thing freaked me out. I think she has some tricks that she uses to release her sex desire when the hubby is not around.

• Author
This sounds like sexual harassment to me. If a man wanted a hug every day and held on tight he would be in trouble in no time. Tell her you are very uncomfortable with that type of affection in the work place.

The worst thing is that we are sharing a guest house and there is no one else.

She told me this morning that her husband is invited to a wedding ( who is in another country)and that he'll find a new wife there! I replied that he loves her so much and he will never cheat on her. I know her husband, too. He came to visit her several time while she was working in our city. The thing is all of these disturb me alot and I feel like Iam being used at this point. I do know what to do?

..I don't know that's why I have posted this comment on this website??

i think you need to do some more research on the boiling water DADAAL....then get back to us. It will help us with our analysis.

is she using the water to sterilize her sexual aids?

Reply:

Are you sure her and husband aren't swingers? Or perhaps open relationship?

I think you should ignore her. IF she persists, or conditions/her actions become aggressive and strange in nature contact your boss/authority. Don't shy away from declaring sexual harassment because you're entitled to working in a safe comfortable environment.

Sand&Water

I know a lot about relaxing sexual desire, but boiling water is new to me, first I though exactly what Alpha was thinking. But she clearly want's sex with you, and maybe she was making tea but decided to send you an unambiguous message since you asked.

The boiling water is eerie of course, but if you otherwise like her, why not give it a go? She sounds like she could be mayhem in bed and she's married so she should be reasonably safe. If she goes psycho on you, you just call hubby to come pull the plug.

Don't listen to the 'sexual harrasment'-team. Documenting excessive hugging? What is this? The Little Red Riding Hood? Listen, men do NOT get sexually harassed. Don't make yourself a victim by pursuing such nonsense. If you won't sleep with her, and having tits rubbed over your body bothers you, just push her away next time. Don't say anything, push her away firmly, smile. It's no big deal.

• Author

To be honest with you Iam partially enjoying this hugging part. Who would say NO a great hug from a pretty lady, anyways. I won't complain it but worried about these mixed signals.

Mixed signals!?!? What's so mixed about 'f*ck me', or did I miss something? What the hell are you waiting for? OK, she sounds a bit unnerving, but that's not unusual for women with powerful sex drives.

• Author

To update you about the story, she moved into another guest house without telling me. what does that mean? A friend of mine who has been following up this with me told me this morning that he saw her moving out. He also found it very strange. But to my surprise, she didn't stop hugging.

If you ask me this woman sounds like she has some issues. I would steer clear of her if I were you.

Could be a ploy. You need to decide soon, no woman waits forever. Tonight, bimbo up and take a bottle of wine to her guest house. Keep us posted.