Today I have had a really BAD day at work.

Why do people pay you for your professional opinion if they are just going to argue with you and tell you you are doing your job wrong?

If they know better, why did they bother coming to see me in the first place?

I don't LIE to people, it is not in my or their best interests to do so.

I trained for five years and have been working for six so thats a total of eleven years doing the same job.

I always inform people of their choices and make recommendations on the choices.... other colleagues of mine don't do that and never get the disrespect I get.

I don't usually get stressed at work but today its been really bad. I am assertive, I tell people things straight, I NEVER rip them off and still it comes back to bite me.

Salicious Crumb
Today I have had a really BAD day at work.

Why do people pay you for your professional opinion if they are just going to argue with you and tell you you are doing your job wrong?

LOL...I know EXACTLY what you mean. I am my company's only info technology administrator and I love it when I suggest what we need for a bare minimum, but the chief financial officer goes against my suggestions and buys cheap or watered down servers, PCs....etc....then has the balls to ask..."why is everything so slow?"

I soooo want to say, "BECAUSE YOUR A CHEAP F#$@ING SKATE!!!!"