uh-oh another pickle I seem to have found myself in...

So I have a bit of a crush on a co-worker of mine. Yes I know, not the wisest idea, however, he is moving to another location (about three hours away) in the beginning of February. So I am not sure how to go about this, if I should just leave this as a crush and then when he moves he will be outta site outta mind although chances are I will still talk to him often. He is going to a satellite office and I am one of the only one of the people who does my job, so he will still need to deal with me a lot.

The thing is, I am attracted to him and I know it's not the greatest idea... but if I knew he might be interested I could get over the working with him, cause we won't really be working together. (no inner office rules, we have people married that work together)

so here are my signals (occasionally I think I see what I want to see)

1.) we had a training that two others went along with, and he drove and I sat right behind him and I know that he had to check traffic behind him, but I felt like he was looking at me... am I crazy, do people always drive staring out their back window?

2.) at the same party and we were talking, and co-workers (my closest work mate and his) were talking together, and I got the feeling they were talking about me and I stopped and asked them what they were talking about, and they both chimed in "nothing" looking at the two of us (my crush and I)

3.) I wouldn't drink at the party, and he kept offering me beer, and then asked if I made a promise to myself, "boyfriend", significant other... etc.

4.) as the evening went on and he was feeling it (alcohol) he said all of us younger people at work should get together and would I drink then, I told him I would need to get home safely and I don't drive drunk, so he said we would find a way to get me home.

what can I do to test the waters to see if is just nice or if I have a chance?