Co-worker leaving..

I'm in desperate need of advice. Even one opinion would be great. I have a crush on a c:love:oworker. I can't tell u how sexually attracted to him I am. Anway he's only been here a short time and in that time me and him have always been friendly. He always casually touching my sholders, arms, we play hit one another, he'll always offer his help etc. Anyway for the first few months I kept asking who he was staying with since he was new to the area and he told me his friends. Well later on I found out through co workers it was the girl he was dating. So I purposely would ask him all the time who was staying with and each time he would lie and say his friends lol. Finally after 3 months he told me he was staying with the girl he was dating but was looking to move. That was the only time in 3 months he ever mentioned her to me..yet to other coworkers he would. Why was he saying friends for? I also don't know how serious they are. So he's leaving and going off to school in a few months and thing is I would really like to keep in touch with him. Thing is I don't know if he's just being friendly by his behavior or if it's bc he interested in more. My friends have told me that on his last day I should ask for his email. I don't think I have the guts to do that. How do u think he would react? Or is there a way for me to get him to ask for mine.

Try the direct approach. Write down your email, give it to him the day he leaves and simply say, "I've enjoyed knowing and working with you. In case you'd like to stay in touch, here's my email."

After all, he's leaving so you won't have to face him again if he doesn't use it and if he does, then there may be some interest. Either way, you'll have your answer.