LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Spirituality & Religious Beliefs

Why would God let people hurt us*

Spirituality & Religious Beliefs Contemplate your place and purpose in the universe.

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th November 2017, 7:19 PM   #16
Established Member

Habibiti,

What we are seeing and experiencing on Earth are the consequences of how people use their free will and co-creative power. These are God-given but God does not maintain any control over how we decide to use (or misuse) them.

At the planetary level, it is the influence of the entire collective consciousness and not just our individual mind.

Of course, Jesus himself was also persecuted; arrested, tried, tortured and crucified. If you are open to them, these may help: list and article.
Ronni_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2017, 6:20 PM   #17

Because either 1.) He doesn't care or 2.) He doesn't exist.
xoswtdreamsxo is offline   Reply With Quote