LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Spirituality & Religious Beliefs

Do people lay out a whole rap sheet when going to confession?

Spirituality & Religious Beliefs Contemplate your place and purpose in the universe.

Old 21st October 2017, 11:07 AM   #1
Established Member

Do people lay out a whole rap sheet when going to confession?

I usually go to confession a few times a year and the thing that I wonder is if people have to lay out every single sin they have done. When I do a confession, I usually talk about the sins that have been bothering me, like these sinister thoughts or things that have been bothering me. However, I remembered one year, and this was a long time ago, seeing a woman come out of a confession booth after AT LEAST 10 minutes. She took quite a while.

So do people have to lay out their rap sheet in confession?
E-Squared is offline   Reply With Quote