question about your soul and inner self.

So I heard this saying that the moment your born, your connected to your soul. But I'm wondering is it possible your soul can change?

todreaminblue

when they say soul i feel boyd and spirit is what a soul is.....and just like a body grows and a spirits grows......a soul grows and adapts and changes that way......i beleive it is possible to have more than one spirit in a soul.....only one can be active at a time....deb

I think your soul can be damaged, taken, or replaced with something else/someone else's soul, but only through traumatic events or the deiberate supernatural acts\intentions of another person.

So I heard this saying that the moment your born, your connected to your soul. But I'm wondering is it possible your soul can change?

I'm not sure but possibly this Q&A could help to answer your question: What is the Final Destination of a Human Being's Soul?

This is a list of other Q&As on the Soul, including about Soul fragmentation, which I interpret to be part of what Almond_Joy has mentioned.

My soul is my connection to and with God. My physical body can and will change including my brain. But my soul which seeks and desires God will never change. My soul was with God before I was born and my soul will live on after this body dies.

I respect all other differing beliefs and opinions. :)