LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Spirituality & Religious Beliefs

Anyone here psychic or highly intuitive ?

Spirituality & Religious Beliefs Contemplate your place and purpose in the universe.

Like Tree54Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th April 2017, 10:43 PM   #16
Established Member

Journal Entries: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli View Post
l know this will get a few laughs and cracks thrown in but not to worry.
Pretty normal when one is perceived as 'different', regardless of what the difference is.

Quote:
Just wondering though if anyone here is psychic or extremely intuitive.
Don't laugh , actually nah it's ok laugh away but l've known people like this .
Different people interpret the terms differently. I'll just say I'm rarely surprised. This morning, as example, I woke up, heard the whistle of the wind and said I need to plug in the computer to charge because the power was going to go out. It did, about ten minutes later. That's typical. Same when a tire let go on the freeway while I was hauling gear up north last week. Something seemed off and my attention intensified and a few seconds later the right rear goes baboom. Fortunately I was already slowing down. No surprise. Pondered replacing the tire but something told me to look further and I noticed the tread was starting to separate on the left rear so called the transporter. No biggie.

I remember back in '00/'01 having regular dreams, something I've posted about here before, of planes crashing into buildings. In early '01, February or so, the dreams stopped. When 9/11 happened, the dreams made sense. The planes were always civilian and commercial, never private/GA, and the buildings were never houses, rather taller commercial buildings, though not towers like the WTC. At first I was thinking I had developed some loss of control thing because I got married in 00 or some fear of flying but those didn't make sense so I was just a bit puzzled. During that time I also started getting e-mails in Arabic, something that hadn't happened before.

Quote:
No need to answer here but l was just wondering if you would mind pm'g me , there's just something going on l'd like to talk about .
If it's not personally identifiable easy enough to discuss here since the place is anonymous.

Quote:
Thanks very much.
Sure, no problem. Personally, I think everyone has similar intuitiveness, ESP, whatever but we each develop a sensitivity to it uniquely. Those of us with heightened senses, something that psychometrists can quantify and measure, can be bombarded with the stuff a bit more. It all depends on the person. Everyone is unique and we're just beginning to understand the brain, both physically and psychologically. In time it'll come.
Chilli likes this.
carhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2017, 9:13 PM   #17
Established Member

I am - but its not something I really have much control over so not sure I can really use it to help or assist. For me its a very unconscious talent which I don't really get to direct - or perhaps I just haven't developed that ability yet. Its not something I've always had either - I only developed the ability after I had a Kundalini awakening experience a couple of years back after an intense emotional experience coupled with a yogic practice called - bio energy meditation. https://www.ratubagus.com/en-bio-energy-meditation

When I performed this meditation I had a full on Samadhi \ Kundalini experience - since then I'm very sensitive to these things. Often I get "insights" almost like data downloads. These normally aren't consciously directed though - I don't really choose what information i get. They are very random and normally come to me and pop into my head when my mind is calm. Usually during meditation, whilst day dreaming, and sometimes during sex. I then research the topic that came up or ask the person I got info on and it always turns out to be correct.

Slightly off topic but another weird thing I have happen all the time now is my thoughts get projected to others. Its really REALLY bizarre. When i think on a topic - people immediately start talking about it. Can be completely left field stuff that will somehow find a way into the conversation. Specific example from last night when I was at dinner with some friends. I've been doing a lot of stuff with my diet lately. Moving to a sattvic diet - which is an Aryvedic vegetarian diet designed for yogic practices to cultivate prana. One of the things they encourage in the diet is the consumption of high quality dairy. As we were ordering dinner the diet came to my mind as I searched the menu looking for an option which met its requirements.

I'd been researching that day about the reason the Sattvic diet considers dairy to be important. Mothers milk is considered to be very high in Prana. This thought was going around in my head as I'm looking at the menu: "Mothers milk is important because its high in prana". My friend at the table then promptly looks at the bottle of wine on the table and says - I bought a great bottle of wine last week you should try. Its called "mothers milk". My thought gets projected but often links to them in a weird way - they don't really understand where it comes from so they relate it to something personal to them.

That's just a simple example - but I have this type of experience happen constantly now. Literally all the time. Small children seem to be especially sensitive. They just blurt out what I am thinking about and sometimes they don't even know what the thing is so it comes out as a question. Like what does "xyz" mean ? XYZ being the thing I'm currently thinking about. Its kind of freaky and a little bit unnerving as I feel I have this undirected, unconscious ability to affect others thoughts which they are completely oblivious too.
Chilli likes this.

Last edited by Justanaverageguy; 8th April 2017 at 9:32 PM..
Justanaverageguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2017, 3:53 PM   #18

I have this kind of intuition too. My mother had it, but mine has always been stronger than hers. When I was a teenager, I would entertain my best friend and my bf (and myself) with freaky premonitions. Some silly ones, some serious. It's creepy, even to me.
Chilli likes this.
40somethingGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2017, 11:00 PM   #19
Established Member

I'm highly intuitive.
Ronnys93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2017, 9:46 PM   #20
Established Member

I predict you want to talk about your LDR.

Amirite???????
Popsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2017, 3:19 AM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post
I predict you want to talk about your LDR.

Amirite???????
A real psychic
Popsicle and Chilli like this.
Ronnys93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2017, 9:31 AM   #22
Established Member

Ahhh , l'm goin out on a limb here and predicting pop is married by next week
Andddd, has 17 kids
Popsicle likes this.
Chilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2017, 3:37 PM   #23
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnys93 View Post
A real psychic
Thanks! I'm here every Wednesday.

Quote:
Ahhh , l'm goin out on a limb here and predicting pop is married by next week
Andddd, has 17 kids
Oh boy. I'd better get ready.
Ronnys93 and Chilli like this.
Popsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2017, 10:03 PM   #24
Established Member

Quote:
Ever known somebody , you might even become very close and you like them, but there was some kinda thing with them.?
A vibe or some kind of creepy side or energy coming of them,you feel like you just better get the hell away from them.?

l know ,l'm getting creepy myself here but, l have come across it.
Definitely. And I listen to my instincts. You cannot always tell, though. It doesn't show on some people who are real practiced con artists. But I have even found a couple of actors on tv real creepy before and eventually, years later, they were both found guilty of sex offenses. And it's not that they looked like "bad guy" characters. In fact one played the homely nice guy on a big old tv series.
Old 25th April 2017, 10:13 PM   #25
Established Member

I am very intuitive. And I get short visions and dreams that are informative, but I can't just make it happen. I mean, if I get in alpha state, I might ask something and get an impression, but I don't like doing that randomly. And have to be in a more idle head space. I'm usually too busy to be ethereal, unfortunately.
Chilli likes this.
preraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2017, 10:16 PM   #26
Established Member

Sometimes weird things happen. I had a psychic dream once that I couldn't explain. I dreamt about a unique and unforseeable event that happened a week later. It was very strange.
Chilli likes this.
Power_Forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2017, 6:19 PM   #27
Established Member

Sometimes you have gut feelings screaming at you but in something else they're all blurred up and you can't read them.
Old 9th June 2017, 6:44 PM   #28
Established Member

I always know when things are going to happen. Sometimes dreams reveal the future for me. I do reallly well at the texas hold em table
Chilli likes this.
Aqulesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2017, 11:32 PM   #29
Established Member

Chilli #15

Quote:
Ever known somebody , you might even become very close and you like them, but there was some kinda thing with them.?
A vibe or some kind of creepy side or energy coming of them,you feel like you just better get the hell away from them.?

l know ,l'm getting creepy myself here but, l have come across it.
Yes - that's what I meant when I said I was "intuitive".
Chilli likes this.
Arieswoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2017, 2:47 AM   #30
Established Member

l get that thought projection thing all the time to justanaverageguy.
l'm never quite sure if l'm actually projecting or receiving though, did they give the thought to me or me them ?
But it happens so often it's down right irritating .
Anddddd , l can't turn it into a winning lotto ticket either so it's useless