LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Spirituality & Religious Beliefs

Anyone here psychic or highly intuitive ?

Spirituality & Religious Beliefs Contemplate your place and purpose in the universe.

Like Tree54Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th April 2017, 8:38 AM   #1
Established Member

Anyone here psychic or highly intuitive ?

l know this will get a few laughs and cracks thrown in but not to worry.

Just wondering though if anyone here is psychic or extremely intuitive.
Don't laugh , actually nah it's ok laugh away but l've known people like this .

No need to answer here but l was just wondering if you would mind pm'g me , there's just something going on l'd like to talk about .

Thanks very much.
Chilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2017, 8:43 AM   #2
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
why do you need an intuit....and not just advice..are you intuitive............deb

Last edited by todreaminblue; 6th April 2017 at 8:46 AM..
todreaminblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2017, 9:11 AM   #3
Established Member

I think I'm intuitive, possibly because I can pick up non-verbal clues from people.
However, I'm still learning to trust my hunches/gut and can't turn on this skill at will.
Arieswoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2017, 10:43 AM   #4
Established Member

I knew you were going to ask that question.
mightycpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2017, 7:05 PM   #5
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arieswoman View Post
I think I'm intuitive, possibly because I can pick up non-verbal clues from people.
However, I'm still learning to trust my hunches/gut and can't turn on this skill at will.

i know im an intuit.....i actually rely on it a fair bit...they were doing this covered photo thing and picture on a wall thing on face book in my empath room....where you saw the back of the photo and picture and had to vibe it...adn a bag with unknown contents..and give impressions on what you thought the photo and picture was both times my impressions were correct down to shirt color and that the picture was of an older man...the picture i got the colors correct and actually that it was a painting..and even though i had these impressions and wrote them down and told them ..

.i felt im going to look like an idiot if they are wrong..they are going to ridicule me...its what i have had all my life ...ridicule.......its pressure and its where you doubt your gift......and because it is often so thought of either luck or not real to be an empath or a psychic or an intuit.....you really dotn want to look stupid...its like a leap of faith...trusting visions because that is what i had they were images.....

turning it on at will arieswoman...is possible....mistakes will be made as you hone it in......you might not be right `100 per cent of the time like anything in life ...one of the biggest reasons we will be wrong is dismissing impressions..liek immediate dismissals because we dont believe them.......not trusting the gift ourselves...do i trust my gift...no i dont...because its not 100 per cent infallible...dont know if i ever will trust it ....and i should probably...maybe so should you...what i need and i know where this place is..is a place....i can be th eclosest to god ever...and i feel if i can be at this place a lot..ill be able to be more at ease and trust my gift more as i meditate.....and pray......it will feel right and good...and i will be more trusting......the internet also is one huge disconnect button...but i was able to get impressions.....they were not as clear but they were in actual fact ...correct......im actually a touch and proximity person..i get vibes from people...touch is more defined......i can do photos though....even hidden photos .....the back side of them...still dont trust those impressions though.deb
Chilli likes this.
Old 6th April 2017, 7:23 PM   #6
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightycpa View Post
Hahaha! I predict your post will get more likes...
bluefeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 6:37 AM   #7
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by todreaminblue View Post
why do you need an intuit....and not just advice..are you intuitive............deb

Hey Deb.
lt;s hard to explain , but it just fits into the situation right now.
Old 7th April 2017, 1:23 PM   #8
Established Member

I find people who are like this fascinating for a multitude of reasons.
DrReplyInRhymes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 7:54 PM   #9
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefeather View Post
Hahaha! I predict your post will get more likes...
Not now! Thanks a lot!
mightycpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 7:59 PM   #10
Established Member

Quote:
Not now! Thanks a lot!

AWWWW ....likin you...not your post likin you cpa....liked the post too...smilin.....deb
Old 7th April 2017, 8:01 PM   #11
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrReplyInRhymes View Post
like bugs and insects fascinating...or towers of perpetual mirrors fascinating/....deb
Chilli likes this.
Old 7th April 2017, 8:16 PM   #12
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrReplyInRhymes View Post
Same ,and l also find the weird things that happen in life say with a certain thing or person, mind boggling sometimes .
Did they happen for a reason, were they signs, was someone up there trying to stop it and save you, or else the opposite and maybe trying to make it happen , or tell you something.
l've had such a strange last 18mths or so of happenings, that l am seriously, l kid you not, starting to think someone up there is intervening.
Old 7th April 2017, 8:20 PM   #13
Established Member

I am not....

But my mother is.

I am a very rational person. I am an atheist who values science and proof....

But I do believe that some people are tapped into something more that I do not understand nor can explain.

I remember when I was a teenager, one day I was out riding my horse as usual. I grew up in the country where it was common for me to head out in the morning and try to be home by dusk (before cell phones).

One day I had a nasty fall - managed to find someone to call for help before I lost consciousness to a tramatic brain injury....

For whatever reason, right around the time of my fall.... My mom got a "bad feeling" and went looking for me. She arrived right about the time the ambulance did.

(Side note, I didn't even live with her at the time, I lived with my dad. She knew my basic routines but not where I would be riding etc - but that day, somehow she knew)

I have a number of ancedotes like that involving her. She herself says she can't explain it, but since a child sometimes she "gets a feeling" about a loved one like that.
RecentChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 8:53 PM   #14
NTV
Established Member

Quote:
^^^

Lol if you didn't say it, then I was gonna
NTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 10:33 PM   #15
Established Member

Ever known somebody , you might even become very close and you like them, but there was some kinda thing with them.?
A vibe or some kind of creepy side or energy coming of them,you feel like you just better get the hell away from them.?

l know ,l'm getting creepy myself here but, l have come across it.

Last edited by Chilli; 7th April 2017 at 10:36 PM..