Beauty Mark Reappearance

I feel like a goober for even asking this question. But I wonder if it means anything when my childhood beauty mark mole suddenly reappears in the same place and size and looks on my face when I was five years old.

It was the only mole I had and that I could personally recognize my face when I was younger by this flat tiny mole on my right side of my cheek. People would comment on how it would look cute and it was an angel kiss.

Well it disappeared as I grew and didn't think anything of it until now. Recently I had mentioned to my daughter made old childhood mole came back! I'd missed it and didn't realize how comforting to see like an old friend again. It's like going back in time to see my mole on my face again.

I had undergone a lot of changes within five years ago ie pregnancy, miscarriages, divorces, break ups, household moves, family illnesses, death, births, promotions, new people, new job the whole gamut...If you can think it I'd experienced it within the last five years.

Do you think it'll leave again? Will it stay? Is it a spiritual reawakening? I am a spiritual person and believe things happen for a spiritual reason.

FYI: It's not cancerous or anything like that. It a small tiny flat beauty mark.

FYI: It's not cancerous or anything like that. It a small tiny flat beauty mark.

If your doctor has confirmed that there are no health issues associated, then that's the most important thing.

A spiritual reawakening would necessarily include an upward change in your level of consciousness or spiritual awareness at higher levels. If you have also experienced this, then there could be a physical sign. If you are interested in using 'intuitive muscle testing' to explore this further/find out for sure, the theory and technique are described in Power vs. Force.

(People have used this technique on me in health-food stores, to select appropriate-for-me supplements and such; at the time, I didn't really know what they were doing :confused: -- fellow-LoveShacker, Justanaverageguy, only a few days ago suggested the book to me. :love:.)

Edited by Ronni_W
grammar
  • Like 1

How do you know it's not cancerous or anything? If you're just guessing or assuming, don't. Go see your Dr and get a referral to see a Dermatologist, better to be safe than sorry.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Been to a doctor and I'm in perfect health. I'm very blessed to be at my age and not be on any medications or anything!

I also been to a dermatologist and they marvel at the elasticity and youthfulness of my skin for my age. It's just this one tiny mole on my cheek.