My soul desires....

For the past two years now... my soul has desired to go to Virginia. I've never stepped have fought in Virginia, but for some reason I want to live in Virginia. I can feel it deep in my soul. It wants to relocate and be there. I feel there is something there waiting for me. Possibly in my past life during this age, I lived there? Perhaps my kids (I have none now) will see their future loves, or my father of my children is there. I have no idea what my deal, but my soul wants to go so badly there.

Have you ever had this strong, powerful desire to be in a place, but never even been there? Do I listen to it? Do I just ignore it? Thus far my sixth sense has never truly let me down.. If anything when I have not listened.. I have paid dearly for it. Lol.

• Like 3

Since I was a small child I have wanted to go to Japan. At 30 I actually went there for the first time. Upon touchdown at Narita the first thought that came into my head was....I'm home. The weeks prior to this trip I had also had a dream in which I walking a city street behind an old Japanese man. Sometime during this trip I found myself on this exact street and the old Japanese man was the father of the guy I was actually staying with.

I spent 2 weeks there and was alone 90% of the time. Despite being in the middle of Tokyo I had no problem navigating the subway, streets and exploring the place completely on my own and finding my way back to the house I was staying in (out in the burbs) without getting lost or needing to ask for help.

• Like 4
  • Author

Oooo that sent chills down my spine....

Maybe I should go to Virginia for my birthday and maybe that feeling will away once I visit it or maybe it will make me go there harder.

• Like 2

My soul desires righteousness. My soul desires to see God face to face, as he is. The more time I spend in this world, the more disgusted I am with all the greed, lies, twisting of truth for personal advancement, and deception. I want nothing more than purity of heart and mind.

• Like 4
UpwardForward
For the past two years now... my soul has desired to go to Virginia. I've never stepped have fought in Virginia, but for some reason I want to live in Virginia. I can feel it deep in my soul. It wants to relocate and be there. I feel there is something there waiting for me. Possibly in my past life during this age, I lived there? Perhaps my kids (I have none now) will see their future loves, or my father of my children is there. I have no idea what my deal, but my soul wants to go so badly there.

Have you ever had this strong, powerful desire to be in a place, but never even been there? Do I listen to it? Do I just ignore it? Thus far my sixth sense has never truly let me down.. If anything when I have not listened.. I have paid dearly for it. Lol.

It wouldn't hurt to plan toward it, would it?

Check job situations, and then try going for it.

Hopefully, you can always return if things don't work out.

UpwardForward

Even though I know there is Heaven, still my soul yearns to know how my mother's spirit is.

I will most likely not know this, in my lifetime.

• Like 1

Why Virginia when you've never even visited here? It is my home here in the Commonwealth; and after traveling extensively my heart has always been here and I'm so glad to be back.

• Author
Why Virginia when you've never even visited here? It is my home here in the Commonwealth; and after traveling extensively my heart has always been here and I'm so glad to be back.

I dunno why I am so fond of Virginia.

Maybe in my past life I lived in Virginia.

Maybe because of the beaches.

As I google Virginia I do like the low unemployment rates.

I do have a B.A, The jobs there aren't full of restrictions. I do match most of what they are asking for.

But it's more than that... My soul longs to live there badly. Sad part is, it's not telling me what part to live at with Virginia! GRR.

All my inner being is saying, "Go to Virginia. You're going to LOVE it. That's where you truly belong! Go! Why haven't you gone yet?" Lol.

• Author
Even though I know there is Heaven, still my soul yearns to know how my mother's spirit is.

I will most likely not know this, in my lifetime.

Aww, that is so sweet and sad all at the same time.:(:)

• Like 1

Yes, I've always loved Colorado before ever having visited. The thought of looking out my kitchen window and seeing an eagle flying with a mountain in the background (see avatar lol). I felt CO has changed when I last visited. The nostalgia is gone for me. You should go! Virginia is beautiful.

• Like 2
  • Author

Then it's settle!

I need to plan a trip to VA, and see what's my soul really wants, and then that longing feeling will go away.

• Like 2
UpwardForward
Yes, I've always loved Colorado before ever having visited. The thought of looking out my kitchen window and seeing an eagle flying with a mountain in the background (see avatar lol). I felt CO has changed when I last visited. The nostalgia is gone for me. You should go! Virginia is beautiful.

Yes, I was raised in Denver/Englewood area.

Nice childhood memories and especially of the beauty.

A friend of mine who was born and raised in Denver, recently moved from Denver to Bozeman Montana (at 72). Seems to be happy with the decision.

Edited by UpwardForward
  • Like 1
Yes, I was raised in Denver/Englewood area.

Nice childhood memories and especially of the beauty.

A friend of mine who was born and raised in Denver, recently moved to Bozeman Montana (at 72). Seems to be happy with the decision.

Montana is majestic. Love it there! The airport in Bozeman is very unique. When I landed, there were cowboys sitting around drinking coffee in front of a fire place. Was not prepared for that lol. Most airports everyone is pushing, pulling, yelling, very stressful, mostly unpleasant, experience.

• Like 2
BetheButterfly
Yes, I've always loved Colorado before ever having visited. The thought of looking out my kitchen window and seeing an eagle flying with a mountain in the background (see avatar lol).

I love Colorado too. :love: Used to live there with my family when I was younger, and my favorite part was hiking with my Dad and sisters in the mountains. :love:

I felt CO has changed when I last visited. The nostalgia is gone for me.

Oh I'm sorry. I haven't been back in a long time. If God wills, I hope my hubby and I can go visit and hike where my Dad and sisters and I used to hike! :bunny:

If God wills, I'd love to visit Israel - not to live there, but to visit and walk on the land where Jesus Christ physically walked :love:.

• Like 1