Focusing on their 'Groom' in heaven

LookAtThisPOst

I saw this new Christian Singles Meetup that formed locally in my area, but it's focused on Christian women ONLY, looking to meet their "Groom" in heaven as opposed to whomever is missing (their Earthly groom?) here on Earth.

I'm not sure where she's going with this, but almost sounds a little cultish or at least a Convent/Meetup.

I dunno, if I'm understanding their M.O. correctly, but this is a very "unique" mission statement.

Add me to not understanding that mission statement either.

is there a link to review this mission statement? Or the name of the group?

Sure hope it's not along the lines of finding the "soulmate" ..

• Like 2
I saw this new Christian Singles Meetup that formed locally in my area, but it's focused on Christian women ONLY, looking to meet their "Groom" in heaven as opposed to whomever is missing (their Earthly groom?) here on Earth.

I'm not sure where she's going with this, but almost sounds a little cultish or at least a Convent/Meetup.

I dunno, if I'm understanding their M.O. correctly, but this is a very "unique" mission statement.

Could it mean 'I'm happy to go on dates with a man, but he should expect to find himself constantly "amog'd" by the Almighty...'?

todreaminblue

maybe they are looking for eternal partners ......not just on earth but beyond death....

• 1 month later...
Wookin Pa Nub

Isnt one married (joined by God) "until death due us part" - ie no marriage in heavan?