• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I spent a very long time looking at things like this and it had me questioning a lot of things.

I spent a very long time looking at things like this and it had me questioning a lot of things.

It's a bit hard to read on a phone.

Have you ever been a Catholic?

• Author
It's a bit hard to read on a phone.

Have you ever been a Catholic?

No but it had me question my Christian beliefs.

There is a book by Lew White, titled Fossilized Customs. It is a interesting read and opens your eyes to how much Pagan beliefs are in the churches.

I read The Scriptures, (translated, published and distributed by Institute for Scripture Research) (po box 1830, northriding, 2162, south africa) (there's a web address, mess. ian. ic , make it one word without the periods and spaces) for my bible. It's a translation of the original scrolls of the bible. It uses the true names of God and his son and the people in the bible.

For instance Adam's wife was not named Eve (a Pagan goddess name) but Hawwah.

The truth is out there in today's world. You need to find scriptures that are translated from the original Hebrew scrolls of the bible to see how much has been changed.

Edited by 3blindmice
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
There is a book by Lew White, titled Fossilized Customs. It is a interesting read and opens your eyes to how much Pagan beliefs are in the churches.

I read The Scriptures, (translated, published and distributed by Institute for Scripture Research) (po box 1830, northriding, 2162, south africa) (there's a web address, mess. ian. ic , make it one word without the periods and spaces) for my bible. It's a translation of the original scrolls of the bible. It uses the true names of God and his son and the people in the bible.

For instance Adam's wife was not named Eve (a Pagan goddess name) but Hawwah.

The truth is out there in today's world. You need to find scriptures that are translated from the original Hebrew scrolls of the bible to see how much has been changed.

That is the thing a lot of truth is being withheld from the masses. A lot of books of the Bible are not in there.