12 Laws of Karma

12 Little Known Laws of Karma (That Will Change Your Life)

1.THE GREAT LAW

2.THE LAW OF CREATION

3.THE LAW OF HUMILITY

4.THE LAW OF GROWTH

5.THE LAW OF RESPONSIBILITY

6.THE LAW OF CONNECTION

7.THE LAW OF FOCUS

8.THE LAW OF GIVING AND HOSPITALITY

9.THE LAW OF HERE AND NOW

10.THE LAW OF CHANGE

11.THE LAW OF PATIENCE AND REWARD

12.THE LAW OF SIGNIFICANCE AND INSPIRATION

• Like 4
TheFinalWord

Hi Writergal,

Can you expand a bit? Is this a spiritual concept? How do you see these laws? What makes them "little known"? Why and how will they change my life?

• Like 1
  • Author
Hi Writergal,

Can you expand a bit? Is this a spiritual concept? How do you see these laws? What makes them "little known"? Why and how will they change my life?

Yes, I think it's a Buddhist concept. I see these laws as Westernized Buddhism so that the laws of Karma are easy to digest and comprehend. It popped up in my Facebook newsfeed so I read through the 12 Karma laws and thought they had a very common sense approach to life. I think they're not well known because most people are Christian, not Buddhist. Not sure they'll change your life TFW but I think they are easy to apply to one's life. At least that's what I thought when I read through them.

TheFinalWord
Yes, I think it's a Buddhist concept. I see these laws as Westernized Buddhism so that the laws of Karma are easy to digest and comprehend. It popped up in my Facebook newsfeed so I read through the 12 Karma laws and thought they had a very common sense approach to life. I think they're not well known because most people are Christian, not Buddhist. Not sure they'll change your life TFW but I think they are easy to apply to one's life. At least that's what I thought when I read through them.

Aww very cool. I checked out the site. I am going to take that religion survey, though I think I know where I will fall lol closed-minded reformed baptist :laugh:

• Like 1
BetheButterfly

I so agree with this and learned this from Christian beliefs:

"As you sow, so shall you reap".

"Whatever we put out in the Universe is what comes back to us."

"If what we want is Happiness, Peace, Love, Friendship... Then we should BE Happy, Peaceful, Loving and a True Friend."

"Life doesn't just HAPPEN, it requires our participation."

"If what we see is an enemy, or someone with a character trait that we find to be negative, then we ourselves are not focused on a higher level of existence."

"For us to GROW in Spirit, it is we who must change - and not the people, places or things around us."

"The only given we have in our lives is OURSELVES and that is the only factor we have control over. - When we change who and what we are within our heart our life follows suit and changes too."

"We mirror what surrounds us - and what surrounds us mirrors us; this is a Universal Truth. We must take responsibility what is in our life."

"Past-Present-Future they are all connected..."

"When our focus is on Spiritual Values, it is impossible for us to have lower thoughts such as greed or anger."

"If you believe something to be true,then sometime in your life you will be called upon to demonstrate that particular truth. - Here is where we put what we CLAIM that we have learned, into actual PRACTICE."

"Old thoughts, old patterns of behavior, old dreams... - Prevent us from having new ones."

"History repeats itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path."

"Read more at: 12 Little Known Laws of Karma (That Will Change Your Life) "

And so on!!! I agree with many more quotes in this article too but some people don't like long quotes. Anyways, thanks Writergal for sharing this!!! :)

Edited by BetheButterfly
  • Like 3