Happy Palm Sunday! =)

It's been a while since I checked in. I hope everyone on this board is doing well! Happy Palm Sunday!

I find this such a hopeful time of year! Early Christians were rejoicing and jubilantly heading in to Jerusalem. While they had no way of knowing the despair and fear that was about to befall them with the crucifixion, it marked the beginning of God's covenant with mankind being fulfilled.:love:

I'm seeing new beginnings in nature today too. Winter is finally over! My daffodils and crocuses are starting to peep through the dirt, and the cherry trees are just starting to bud.

Anyway, I came back from a reflective hike I take every Palm Sunday, and I'm feeling very joyful right now!:D

• Like 4
autumnnight

Happy Palm Sunday a day late. This week is always significant to me....how quickly the hosannas for a perceived conquering political figure quickly turned to "crucify him!" when they realized that wasn't why He came.

• Like 1
  • Author
Happy Palm Sunday a day late. This week is always significant to me....how quickly the hosannas for a perceived conquering political figure quickly turned to "crucify him!" when they realized that wasn't why He came.

As humans we can be so fickle!

I really like the words to the song! Would we take the nails in our own hands instead? It certainly puts things in perspective.