What I expect to happen 1 second after I die

I think about what life will be like in the heavenly realms alot. I think about all the people and celebrities I'm going to meet and of course the angels and The Lord Himself.

I have this vision in my mind that 1 second after I die my spirit will fly out of my body. I will be ascending up and up from the ground. I will probably feel weightless and look back down and see my earthly body laying in bed. I will try to wave goodbye to everybody I know on my way up.

I've had recurring dreams of flying all my life and I think after I die my dream will become a reality. I will feel more alive than I feel right now in this present body. My personality will be different in the sense that all those worldly influences and any brain defects that I know or don't know about will be absent and my real personality will be in full expression.

I truly believe the heavenly realms and our glorified bodies are our ultimate reality. This physical life is alot like the movie matrix. Perhaps we are stuck inside of some computer system temporarily and at physical death we take off the virtual goggles. I think 1 second after death will be like waking up from a long dream.

I have a feeling that whenever it happens I am going to die in my sleep. I bet it will feel awesome in my spirit to fly above the earth and ascend through the clouds. Perhaps we will get to explore the other planets in our glorified bodies.

Anyone here into astral projection?

You seem to be a little obsessed with the afterlife. If I was you I would do my best to enjoy this life, as far as I can see it's the only one we get so make the most of it.

• Author

Until God gives you the faith to see that there's something better waiting for us then you would not understand and to you it would look like believers are obsessed. I am not mentally ill. If anything I have never been more sane.

The things that are unseen are eternal. The things we see are temporary. We take for granted that reality can only be determined by our 5 physical senses. Even that takes faith to accept that our physical senses are telling us the whole story when they may not be.

Until God gives you the faith to see that there's something better waiting for us then you would not understand and to you it would look like believers are obsessed. I am not mentally ill. If anything I have never been more sane.

The things that are unseen are eternal. The things we see are temporary. We take for granted that reality can only be determined by our 5 physical senses. Even that takes faith to accept that our physical senses are telling us the whole story when they may not be.

Yeh sure, may the force be with you.