Telepathy? Spiritual Connection.

I think such a thread goes here, i'm just curious if people believe in telepathy or have experienced it.

I have, at least i think i do, and i'm starting to BELIEVe in it and that it works.

It happens to often to be coincidence.

It's like this weird connection i have with people.

Examples:

I wake up and think of my loved one, 2 minutes later she SMS's me or calls.

I'm at work busy, i didn't have time to think of my friend or gf all day, so you can't say it's just coincidence because i think of them all day.

Again 2-5 minutes later after i think of them i get a sign from them.

Am at home, watching a movie, i feel like someone dear to me is calling out to me.

I go on FB i see received message. "just now" or " 5 minutes ago".

^---these happen so often and ussually within these little time-frames.

BUT ONLY TO PEOPLE I HOLD DEAR TO ME.

It's happens when feelings are sincere and i miss someone or idk, i can't force it.

Reason i made the thread, i wanted to before but i forgot.

I'd been days since i talked to my best girl friend. I was missing her for some random reason.

I was like "i think i'm a give her a call". Then i got distracted by something at work. 5 minutes later she sends me a text asking me how i'm doing cuz she is missing me ^^. etc

• Like 1

i believe that spirits that are meant to find each other do....because there is that connection......

i have been asked if i am telepathic..dont know if that is exactly the gift i have ....or it is just hypersensitivity on occasion...

when i fast it becomes more pronounced.....

.but to be telepathic it also means that the person you are connected to is telepathic also.......to be able to receive prompts or thoughts......i truly believe only spirits who are meant to be connected have this.......i believe any gift can be developed and perfected......you have to believe in it though..through god all gifts come with one gift.........i thank god every day for gifts i have....ultimately the gifts i have make me patient....which is also a gift.....to know something about people but do nothing about that something is quite hard.....simply because you know its not your hand to play......so i guess using telepathy in the right way is important.....thats why i believe only spirits that are meant to be connected have this gift.....and i do feel you can use it the wrong way......if done in gods name for the right reasons the gift can never be wrong..............deb

I'm not sure how related this is, but angels are an example of one group of individuals who are capable of telepathy. This is confirmed by the Bible even though it doesn't use the word "telepathy". It's theoretically possible to encounter a person who you THINK is a normal human but is really an angel who puts ideas or thoughts in your mind which you might mistake for your own. The righteous angels can assist in leading us to repentance and acceptance of Jesus Christ.

• Like 1

BUT ONLY TO PEOPLE I HOLD DEAR TO ME.

I had such a connection to the narcissist, alcoholic Ex that brought me LS.

We had many such "coincidences" which I could never quite rationally explain.

The most telling was the weekend I was breaking up with an 11-year relationship to be with this new guy and in the throws of a violent argument (where my live-in lunged at me), I grabbed my keys to scurry out of the house. By the time I was starting my car, the new guy was calling me because he could "sense" that I was in danger.

The sick part is that the connection still exists and every now and then I have rather violent dreams where He is prevalent in the nightmares. I usually confirm through mutual friends that - yep - he is in rehab or going through the DT's and his psyche is out in the netherworld, reaching out for me.

Pisses me off that we *still* have that type of connection, even all these years later. :mad::mad::mad:

Pisses me off that we *still* have that type of connection, even all these years later. :mad::mad::mad:

Years...or lifetimes, depending on how one's belief system runs.

I've experienced a few of those "instant, feels-like-I've-known-you-forever" connections that aren't really logical, reasonable. I don't know if that's what "soul mates" are or might be, but there's some interesting stuff out there, about detaching from and dissolving negative cords or agreements from all timelines, dimensions, directions of time and space. Most days, my brain can't really extend to that.

I know that I don't know what I don't know...but I sure do wish that I at least knew that :confused:

I'm not sure how related this is, but angels are an example of one group of individuals who are capable of telepathy. This is confirmed by the Bible even though it doesn't use the word "telepathy". It's theoretically possible to encounter a person who you THINK is a normal human but is really an angel who puts ideas or thoughts in your mind which you might mistake for your own. The righteous angels can assist in leading us to repentance and acceptance of Jesus Christ.

i love your post mouse a keep drinking that living water..... jesus koolaid....;0)......i think though it doesnt matter how righteous the "angel " is you are not open to the truth or gift of what jesus gave for us all to have ....you will never have them......because with perception has to be reception to have conception of thought or idea also the bending of your own will......that it isnt a gift for your sole purpose to benefit....... if you are not receptive..if you dont bend...it gets taken away.....you dont get it if you dont accept it........i also believe that if you are a receiver.....that many things come though if you are receptive............bad and good..evil and blessed inspiration.....it is then agency to choose the right for the right reasons...i believe god confounds many things ...including peoples minds so that they cannto use gifts ina way that is detrimental to another.........deb

Edited by todreaminblue
  • Like 1

well, this is the closest i have experianced... at many different times my LDR and I simultaneously thought about finishing each others sentance. Plus at three different times we randomly thought of each other and emailed. Kind of strange to send an email and soon after hitting the inbox, seeing a message pop up.

• Like 1