End Times Events

pureinheart

This is beyond significant. I first saw this on a trusted publication that I've been reading for about 15 years daily and have not seen anything out of line thus far. The newsletter wasn't used due to LS filters, so went to you tube.

The title of this thread is such so that any end time event could be discussed...

If this is fact, and I believe it is, it won't be too long before the Third Temple is built.

TylerDurdenn
So your bashing the way Jewish people believe?

Are you trying to tell me that's not lunacy?

Seriously?

This is beyond significant. I first saw this on a trusted publication that I've been reading for about 15 years daily and have not seen anything out of line thus far. The newsletter wasn't used due to LS filters, so went to you tube.

The title of this thread is such so that any end time event could be discussed...

If this is fact, and I believe it is, it won't be too long before the Third Temple is built.

That is a cute calf! And it's true, even the hooves were reddish.

But I've never heard of this as a biblical sign. Is there a website I can see that can clearly lay out the order of the signs that are to be expected? How many things have to happen still? Why do people say that Jesus can come back at any second, when it seems some of these signs haven't been completed?

• Like 1
TylerDurdenn
Was it lunacy when the Son of God rode into Jerusalem on a donkey, as prophecied in Scripture?

Please provide proof of this event.

Please provide the method/form of proof that you, in your subjective opinion, believe is adequate (such as scientific method, scientific evidence, historical manuscripts, metaphysical, etc.)

For example, even if you had video camera footage of this event, it still wouldn't satisfy the scientific method.

Edited by M30USA
  • Like 1
TylerDurdenn
Please provide the method/form of proof that you, in your subjective opinion, believe is adequate (such as scientific method, scientific evidence, historical manuscripts, metaphysical, etc.)

For example, even if you had video camera footage of this event, it still wouldn't satisfy the scientific method.

Any method/form will do.

• Like 1
Any method/form will do.

How is "historical manuscript witness" form? The Gospels have 2,500 manuscripts preserved which all agree (except a couple verses in Mark). This is the most for any ancient document. Platos Republic only has 6.

Secondly, the Gospels are now viewed as biographies even by the non-religious. They are consistent with all other reliable ancient documents of the time, such as Roman government records, writings of contemporary historians, etc.

Considering that this event was also prophecied in the Old Testament (in Isaiah), and that the symbol of palm branches being laid down originated from this event, it receives more credibility as an actual event.

You can say that's not proof, but yes it is. Historical documentation, especially when corroborated with other outside documents, is proof.

• Like 2
TylerDurdenn
How is "historical manuscript witness" form? The Gospels have 2,500 manuscripts preserved which all agree (except a couple verses in Mark). This is the most for any ancient document. Platos Republic only has 6.

Secondly, the Gospels are now viewed as biographies even by the non-religious. They are consistent with all other reliable ancient documents of the time, such as Roman government records, writings of contemporary historians, etc.

Considering that this event was also prophecied in the Old Testament (in Isaiah), and that the symbol of palm branches being laid down originated from this event, it receives more credibility as an actual event.

You can say that's not proof, but yes it is. Historical documentation, especially when corroborated with other outside documents, is proof.

Just because 2500 individuals wrote similar scriptures does not make it truth, and the gospels being classed as biographies is a pretty weak argument..

Have a read of-

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/31885/31885-h/31885-h.htm

• Like 1
todreaminblue

why do we need to provide proof?

• Like 1

So are they going to sacrifice this animal and use its dust for a vessel?

Seems like an old tradition, but seems odd.

TylerDurdenn
why do we need to provide proof?

Well for a start some justification in relation to the slaughter of the innocent animal would be nice.

• Like 1
Well for a start some justification in relation to the slaughter of the innocent animal would be nice.

What about the slaughter of the only innocent man who ever lived? Do you know what the justification for his death was?

• Like 1
todreaminblue

how is the riding of a donkey in any way slaughter......

• Like 2
  • Author
pureinheart
Are you trying to tell me that's not lunacy?

Seriously?

It may sound like it to you, although to the Jewish people it is quite sane. Now in this day and hour the Messiah has come, although to some of the Jewish people who do not believe that, yes this is very sane and the cleansing rituals are what God Himself told them to do:)

• Author
pureinheart
That is a cute calf! And it's true, even the hooves were reddish.

But I've never heard of this as a biblical sign. Is there a website I can see that can clearly lay out the order of the signs that are to be expected? How many things have to happen still? Why do people say that Jesus can come back at any second, when it seems some of these signs haven't been completed?

Pie, I promise to get back to you on this, as I intend to refresh my own memory as to the chain of events that take place.

As far as the Second Coming, this takes place and basically initiates Armageddon...which is IMO is WWIII and the actual battle between Jesus and Satan. This takes place and signifies the end of the 7 yr Trib leading in to the 1000 year reign of Jesus, the new heaven and earth, the Millennium period.

Pie, I believe when most people communicate Jesus's return, they are in fact meaning the Rapture of the Church, which is debatable concerning the time frame in which this takes place- I will only name two possible scenarios because I think only two are Biblical- the Pre Trib Rapture and the Mid Trib Rapture.

I think this is a fascinating subject and when I happened upon this article God poured His Spirit out big time all over me and unspeakable joy and peace took place. I saw the significance of this Red Heifer being found in the US. It was a sign for me that the US and Israel are still very much interconnected. I feared because of such a turning away in this nation from God, that we had lost all of Gods favor.

What I intend to do is gather once again the prophetic Scriptures and line them up with current events and future events ... it's all out there and should be fairly easy, it's just going through all of it to weed out the opinions from fact.

Pie, I think this is why I have been so intent concerning the political aspects of the world in the last couple of years and have literally been obsessed. Family and friends have been concerned saying I need to quit watching the news, and I understand there is a psychological term for this "obsession". I can't help it because I want to learn it and need to understand it. I can't tell you how many nights that didn't end until 3 or 4 am (and a few where the sun has come up) reading researching and at times not even knowing what I was looking for, not knowing where to start.

I literally feel like Richard D from Close Encounters of the Third Kind...lol M30:)

I have been feeling so out of the will of God it isn't even funny, hearing God is not concerned with the "politics" of this world and being so driven in this area- wow. God finally gave me the connection last night, being so into Bible Prophecy it makes sense that in today's day and hour current events would be a passion also...thanks for listening to this- whatever it is ...rant/revelation.:)

• Author
pureinheart

John 12:14, The Bible

Like how long, do you figure?

littleplanet

proof of end times?

The price of gas at the pumps. :p

And for the record:

I know quite a few Jewish people who don't believe this stuff.

Apparently, there's Jewish, and there's Jewish.

todreaminblue

scientists are concerned over the absence of bees, i myself am concerned for the bees thats why i want to make my own natural hives and becomea beekeeper,whole species disappearing from this planet.......the ice caps are melting..the ozone layer is gettign thinner summer is getting hotter and winters are becoming less cold........if that isnt a sign what is......

repent the time is nigh,

if you don't ,

you don't get wings and fly......kidding...not really..... i would suggest repent just in case the antartica is gone by the end of the week

TylerDurdenn
scientists are concerned over the absence of bees, i myself am concerned for the bees thats why i want to make my own natural hives and becomea beekeeper,whole species disappearing from this planet.......the ice caps are melting..the ozone layer is gettign thinner summer is getting hotter and winters are becoming less cold........if that isnt a sign what is......

repent the time is nigh,

if you don't ,

you don't get wings and fly......kidding...not really..... i would suggest repent just in case the antartica is gone by the end of the week

What are you getting at?

Ive withdrawn from these types of threads. (usually) If people want to believe in Donkeys knowing that the 2nd coming will choose them over an Aston Martin DB9 then we have to accept peoples beliefs no matter how outlandlish and unprovable. No one will ever know

Steak anyone?

QUOTE=TylerDurdenn;5766865]What are you getting at?

• Like 1