Mark of the beast

Thoughts on this? Do you think the Obama health care chip is the introduction to this or is it something else? Or do you think it's manmade idea the prophesies?

I don't think anybody has any idea what exact form the mark of the beast will take. All we know is what it represents: allegiance to the world's system (and therefore Satan's system) as opposed to God's.

What I can add is that it will probably be worn or received with pride. Those who take it (including many professed Christians) will believe they are doing a noble thing. I wouldn't be surprised if it was justified in the following way: It allows a person to keep buying food for his/her family, therefore it's good. Afterall, how can you go wrong, they might say, if you're providing for your family?

Edited by M30USA
  • Like 1

it's all over the internet that RFID is the mark of the beast and that Obama is the anti christ. we'll never know but one thing is for sure we're on the biblical days. hosea prophecy is happening now. e.g animal apocalypse all over the world.

we need to repent.

• Like 2
pureinheart
Thoughts on this? Do you think the Obama health care chip is the introduction to this or is it something else? Or do you think it's manmade idea the prophesies?

Like M30 said, it's difficult to know exactly what form it will take, but my bet would be a chip.

One thing to keep in mind is that the "Mark of the Beast" will not take place until the 7 yr Trib starts. I'll have to check this out again, although if memory serves me correct, the mark will not take full effect until halfway through the Trib.

Based on my studies, the "church" (Christians) will be removed via the Rapture shortly before the the 7 yr Trib starts.

Please keep in mind these are my studies and conclusions.

• Like 1

Yep, unfounded interpretations of the Bible make the Bible false. Whew. I thought I was gonna have to believe it for a minute. Okay, everybody, the mark of the beast is NOT obamacare chip. Throw your Bibles out now!

(Sarcasm.)

All we know is what it represents: allegiance to the world's system (and therefore Satan's system) as opposed to God's.

obamacare chip is out, because that only affects X number of people in a specific society. If we are to be in this world and not of it, we're talking about EVERYBODY ... so, definitely not the chip. My personal take? Tattoos, because everybody and their dog has one and it embraces false values for the most part ... but thats a throw-away answer, too, because there are tribes who have been tattooing themselves forever and those marks have specific cultural meanings.

maybe it's just the secularist mindset itself? Because that that rejects God and it's pretty much wherever you look ...

• Like 1
Wow M30, you're taking arguing against things I did not say to a whole new level.

For your benefit, I was responding to the OP and h3braica, both of whom appeared to be suggesting a link based on the false premise that this bill is going to require the implantation of RFID chips.

That's all.

What are you talking about!? World War 2 was definitely NOT won by America. It was won by Russia. For every 1 American that died, 60 Russians died.

Is it worrisome that I sometimes wish I could have one little chip, rather than all of the ID cards, bank cards, work badges etc. etc. etc. that I have :eek:? It'd be so much easier, lol. Ok, actually having something inserted in my body would be going too far. But having one device that could access everything I need throughout the day would be much easier!

Ugh...does this make me extra-susceptible to the Antichrist :eek:? I just really like efficiency, lol :confused::o:confused:!

Edited by pie2

Or...because it doesn't exist? BAAAAAHAHAHAHA ... I forgot to mention that, didn't I? but I *meant* to, honest!

How does one wear their secular mindset (or tattoos, for that matter) on their right hand or head, and use it to buy and sell? my initial argument was that it was a common, useless action meant to self-glorify, but the tribes who do it have much different reason for, say, a teenager in this country wanting to be "unique" by branding herself with a back stamp. But that argument doesn't fly because not everyone everywhere gets tatted, and for those who do, their image is very personal, so there's no larger common "theme" if you will. Which makes a tattoo useless as a bartering tool if it only has meaning to the owner, but no one else.

• Author

Thnks for the feedback. My personal opinion is I don't know if there is a mark of the beast or if the prophecies are truth. I do know within my heart and through life experiences there is a God and one that I love and trust. That to me is the only certain thing.

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...
Thegameoflife

Despite the RFID chip not being mandatory, people are forgetting that it might not be government that makes the chip mandatory.

Obamacare doesn't force you to get a chip, but it does something much worse. It endorses the idea that being microchipped is an acceptable way to carry your health information. Many people will line up for these chips, especially people with allergies, heart conditions, and those prone to siezures. Eventually the chip will be normalized to the point where companies can start pushing for implants. One sector that would love this chip system would be health insurance companies. With the use of the chip, they could manage billing, and also set up protocols for catching fraudulant uses of health insurance. They could then bring the chip forward to their clients as a hassle free way of holding insurance.

Let's look at the credit card industry's evolution. When credit cards came on the market, the seller would have to call the card company to verify that they had enough credit to pay the bill. This required a human who would also notice odd spending on the account if it was possibly stolen. They would also ask for ID, and require signatures to match. Three security measures. Then they eliminated the call with an electronic reader. All you needed to do was swipe, show ID, and sign. Now we have chipped cards. All you have to do is insert the chip card, and put in your pin. The chip card, is actually the least secure version of credit card ever. Inside the chip is your account number, and your pin itself. If someone gets your card, they have everything they need. I use my wife's credit cards sometimes, and nobody is the wiser. See, the card companies sell these new implements as better security, but they aren't. What they are is faster methods, and easier methods of payment. The next step is the swipable RFID which mastercard already has in use. After that, a chip in your hand would be very unsecure, but the easiest way to spend money. Another thing they use credit and debit for is tracking consumer purchases. They monitor this information, and sell it to marketing firms. This is an example of how technology is already being used to sway you away from cash, and is already compromising our privacy.

With the right marketing, and the government saying the chip is acceptable to use, people will line up for that chip in their hand. Once a majority has the chip, passing a law supported by the majority to make a chip mandatory will be quite easy.

If you don't think this is the truth. Let's look at smoking. At one time, 70% of people smoked. Then they started telling people it would make them sick, and people stopped smoking. As the smokers became minorities, then the new laws came in. It started with banning smoking in hospitals and public building. Then it was restaurant, and subsequently bars. Then it went further into a freedom of rights territory, by banning smoking around children in parks, in your car, and your home. It went from a health concern to a violation of rights in a few years. How long do you think it will take to convince the population that if everyone gets this chip the USA will be able to weed out illegals, crack down on crime by eliminating the cash they trade in. The can say a lot of things people would like to here. The reality is that it really isn't more secure, criminals will find a new way to sell drugs and guns, and illegals will illegally aqcuire chips. However, the government will jump in on the whole works by attaching your identity to it, social security, driver's license, criminal record, and they could even watch you movements by following your purchases and other places you scan. Privacy is non-existant when you can't spend money privately.

• Like 2
Mme. Chaucer

My little dog Petey is quite beastly, and he marked on the leg of my Lazy Boy recliner yesterday.

• Like 1
Mme. Chaucer

I'm more concerned about potato chips.

Yes, we will soon be getting these in our foreheads. :confused:

Of course not.

Companies have been using RFID for some years now. Going back to at least 2007 you can find efforts to legislate against the use of this by employers.

Isn't it ironic that the very people who want to insert themselves into the personal lives of others are the very ones most concerned about some imaginary beast from a fairy tale.

• Like 1
ThaWholigan
Nero was the beast iirc and he came and went ages ago.

I think it's more a case of history threatening to repeat itself over and over again.