Are these people soulmates, just good friends or just people that share ideals

Darkangelism

I am trying to figure out what the connection if any is between me and certain people. There are two girls that I know that have very similiar beliefs to me, i dont believe they are soulmates, but i feel this strange closeness. I also feel this connction with somebody that is mostly different from me.

None of them are available for relationships for me to even see if they are soulmate type people. I dunno i just kinda realized this and had to post.

It's semantics buddy, why can't you just enjoy the connection?

dolphinsunshyn

My definition of a soulmate is the "right" person who comes along at just the "right" time, and everything about the connection just feels 100% "right" for both of you!

If you have to question it, it isn't "right". Since neither one of them is available at the moment, it isn't the "right" time either.

Not to say, that these relationships can't eventually develop. Just enjoy them for now. Time will show what is and who is "right" for you.

Good luck!

SOULMATES...

A soulmate is someone who has the locks to fit our keys, and the keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly loved for who we are and for who we are pretending to be. Each of us unveils the best part of one another. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we are safe in our paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings and our sense of direction. When we're two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we've found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.

Richard Bach

i've never had a soulmate. rather, i've never felt a soulmate.

i've had many people i've felt 'folie a deux' with, quite strongly, but never something profoundly stronger. i'm in envy that you have two!

white_angelbreath

Is there such thing or feeling that you know you have a soulmate and you're waiting or searching for that soulmate?

white_angelbreath

Is there such thing or feeling that you know you have a soulmate and you're waiting or searching for that soulmate?

Sometimes I feel that I know someday I will find my soulmate and the only thing I must to is wait. I don't why I feel that way it just happen.

The only problem with a LOVE Soulmate is that you can erroneously think they are the ONLY person in the world who is right for you. I think that's why people have such a hard time moving on from a broken relationship.

I don't think I would ever look for another 'soulmate'. I want a mate who respects my soul enough not to be an A$$.

I DO like the definition Moimeme posted though. It's beautiful......

I think you first have to believe in soulmates and if you believe in soulmates then by default you'll believe there is one out there for you.

I believe we all have many soulmates. We can have close friends of the same or opposite sex be soulmates or even family members. However, our ultimate soulmate is the one we want to spend the rest of our lives with. Our romantic soulmate. When you meet that person, you'll know. The experience will be nothing you've ever experienced before and you'll be blown away.

white_angelbreath

They say that when you meet your soulmate there is something that you feel. Its like a feeling that everything seems to be in the right place in the right time. Is this right? I mean if you meet your soulmate. Some says they hear something like music in their ears. I don't know. I honestly never felt it before even if I had some relationships back then. How can you tell?

Probably I have not yet experience meeting a romantic soulmate before, so I have nothing much to tell.

Some people might hear music in their ears, but I never have. It is just a feeling of familiarity, like you already know the person. You immediately feel comfortable around them and like you've known them forever. Conversation just flows and you feel 100% at ease.

Whether to know if it is romantic or not, I don't know. I met my boyfriend when I already had a boyfriend and he was engaged so we definitely just started out as friends. He tells me he felt connected to me right away and I did to him too. I NEVER thought we would get together because he was engaged and I thought I was in love with my boyfriend at the time.

We became inseparable though and feelings just grew very strong between us. We never verbally said anything about it to one another until I was drunk one night and told him that he was my soul friend. About a month later, I told him I loved him. It's not something you can just explain. It really is just a feeling. I was just so drawn to him and even though I fought it (since I had a boyfriend), when my defenses were down and I couldn't fight it, I was finding myself calling him, or if I was with him, being close to him physically.

Everyone's experience is different. You'll know when it happens.

• 1 year later...
forevrNbluJens

Read your query on the substance of individuals you observed...how about answer number 3...All of the Above! None of us is so compartmentalized that we can forge thru any existence with only one lens, color filter or manual (would that they were given out!!).