who will you worship God or Satan?

black_shemer

,as we all know.we are aware dat we are now on the last days here on earth.as it was written in bible,many false prophets will come and deceives many people to worship satan.from dat time, 666 mark will come and those who refuse to have it cannot buy even sell food,clothes,basc needs dat will lead for him/her to die. Those who have the mark of the beast will be proud they have d mark and dey can buy and sell anything they want.

im afraid to come in this kind of situation.what if time comes, that satan will come and deceive you,what will u do?will u save your body from hunger and death on earth or save your soul to gain the God's promise to us eternal life.

• Author
black_shemer

,i know me too.but many will claim he is the christ and do miracles just to make u believe he is the one.many false prophets will come on the lasts days on earth as it is like today.u may never know the real savior unless u know from ur heart and read his words,d bible.666 mark signifies 666 names of beast.666 wonderful names to be heard so as for u to believe.as jesus clearly said in revelation.i hope God will shower u more blssings for choosing him as your sheperd.

• Author
black_shemer

I am glad many people on these days still have faith in our true God Jesus christ after all the sufferings we had on earth.time will come that God will reward those who believe in hm by everlasting life.

The Rapture will happen before the Tribulation, therefore, God's people will not have to endure the times where the anti-Christ is in power. Those that come to believe after the Rapture has taken place will have to experience the events of the Tribulation, including what happens during the reign of the anti-Christ. But to answer your question, I choose to worship God and not Satan.

The Blue Knight
The Rapture will happen before the Tribulation, therefore, God's people will not have to endure the times where the anti-Christ is in power. Those that come to believe after the Rapture has taken place will have to experience the events of the Tribulation, including what happens during the reign of the anti-Christ. But to answer your question, I choose to worship God and not Satan.

Why Kathy? You're quite up on your Biblical Eschatology. I'd agree with you. But there are many who take a mid or post rapture position as well. Guess we'll find out down the road. I choose God as well. :)

Why Kathy? You're quite up on your Biblical Eschatology. I'd agree with you. But there are many who take a mid or post rapture position as well. Guess we'll find out down the road. I choose God as well. :)

True, there is a difference in interpretation among Christians about when the Rapture will take place. I believe scriptures show that the Rapture will happen before the Tribulation, but as you said, we'll find out down the road.

Get psychiatric help.

50% of all psychologists believe in God. ;) 51% of all scientists believe in God or a higher power. The man of science who has the most prestigious job in science, geneticist Dr. Francis Collins, is a Christian who is very strong in his faith. Science and psychology are not in conflict with spirituality. In fact, one of the primary forms of psychological theory, Existential Theory, promotes getting in touch with your spiritual side. All of my psychology professors I've had thusfar have had spiritual beliefs. You need to open your eyes, Frisky. Get in touch with the possibility that something exists that you can't see with your limited eyesight. ;)

• Like 1
  • Author
black_shemer

i am just curious what is the real interpretation of the bible.different religion have diff. explanation of what was written.but as the judgement comes, God will not ask you what religion you came from but He will ask ''What have you done?''

let's spread God's word before its too late to those who have no faith in Him.

may we see each other in God's PARADISE. :)

The Blue Knight
Has Harold Camping taught us nothing? This silly rapture business and end-of-the-world doomsday nonsense is just a distraction from things that really matter. Use your time more productively.

This is one of the problems I see all too often. I as a believer I get thrown in with Harold Camping, Jim Jones, Jim Baker, or some other crackpot peddling a tainted Bible.

Joe, ever occur to you that those people turn people like me off probably more than they do you? :mad:

As to whether you believe in a rapture or not is a moot point. I happen to believe, but that hasn't prevented me from focusing on "things that matter" and "using my time productively." The two aren't mutually exclusive. ;) It's important to live life here to the fullest while preparing for eternity at the same time.

• Like 2

Do you have something in your eye, Kathy? You wink an awful lot.

I don't remember reading about Yeshua winking at anyone.

I do recall reading about him telling people that the the kingdom is here and now and within us all.

Do you have something in your eye, Kathy? You wink an awful lot.

I don't remember reading about Yeshua winking at anyone.

I do recall reading about him telling people that the the kingdom is here and now and within us all.

Well, excuse me for expressing emotion. I actually use the emoticons to express myself sometimes. :rolleyes: Does this one appeal to you? :laugh: How about this one?

Well, excuse me for expressing emotion. I actually use the emoticons to express myself sometimes. :rolleyes: Does this one appeal to you? :laugh: How about this one?

Kathy, Darling, as long as you are the one expressing, they ALL appeal to me :love:

• Like 1
The One who died to save me from sin... The Son of God...

What does Osiris have to do with this?!?!?!

pureinheart

Hey TBK:)

After doing an exhaustive study concerning the Rapture, pre-trib is the only thing that makes sense to me and this is why.

God never meant His people for His wrath, the Tribulation period is Gods wrath on a people and world that have gone completely haywire...kinda like things are now:(

FTR I choose God

Stupid Girl

I have no idea what the OP is trying to say, but life is not a dichotomy of "god" and "satan" - I choose logic :)

pureinheart
There was no rapture. period.

LOL Orb, there is a Rapture...we will have to agree to disagree:)

i dont know but im patiently waiting for the world to end, its 2012 after all, :(:(:(:( :lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Like 1

all this talk about Rapture and end-times makes me uncomfortable. Because really? If you believe in God and have a strong relationship with him, what do those things matter?

my thought is that it's a terrible scare-tactic dreamed up by a particular Bible author. Maybe he thought he was doing a favor by establishing this scenario, but honestly, is the relationship with The Big Guy more real when someone is scared in his direction? Because how many of those folks in the latter camp are just looking to buy "fire insurance" and mouthes those words? Even Jesus talks about how the man who calls out "Lord, Lord," isn't necessarily going to be saved simply because he says the words but doesn't believe them in his heart.

also, I see speculation on the Rapture as an affront to spiritual belief ... true believers like me ~ as irreverent as I tend to be ~ find it appalling to have these kinds of qualifiers imposed on our relationship with God. If I am his and he is mine, nothing can touch that. Nothing. Especially not a scare-tactic like this.

if it makes you feel better about your own relationship with TBG, go ahead and clutter it with stuff that only serves to drive others away from a potential relationship with God. As for me, I'll go about living my life in a way that will make people say, "I don't believe, but I want to know what Quank's got that makes her relationship with God and the Baby Jesus and the Holy Ghost so real that it reflects in just about everything she does."

because those are the signs skeptics are interested in ... solid actions that show them that there's a better place here and in the afterworld ...

• Like 1
pureinheart
all this talk about Rapture and end-times makes me uncomfortable. Because really? If you believe in God and have a strong relationship with him, what do those things matter?

my thought is that it's a terrible scare-tactic dreamed up by a particular Bible author. Maybe he thought he was doing a favor by establishing this scenario, but honestly, is the relationship with The Big Guy more real when someone is scared in his direction? Because how many of those folks in the latter camp are just looking to buy "fire insurance" and mouthes those words? Even Jesus talks about how the man who calls out "Lord, Lord," isn't necessarily going to be saved simply because he says the words but doesn't believe them in his heart.

also, I see speculation on the Rapture as an affront to spiritual belief ... true believers like me ~ as irreverent as I tend to be ~ find it appalling to have these kinds of qualifiers imposed on our relationship with God. If I am his and he is mine, nothing can touch that. Nothing. Especially not a scare-tactic like this.

if it makes you feel better about your own relationship with TBG, go ahead and clutter it with stuff that only serves to drive others away from a potential relationship with God. As for me, I'll go about living my life in a way that will make people say, "I don't believe, but I want to know what Quank's got that makes her relationship with God and the Baby Jesus and the Holy Ghost so real that it reflects in just about everything she does."

because those are the signs skeptics are interested in ... solid actions that show them that there's a better place here and in the afterworld ...

It's not a scare tactic, it's as much part of the Bible as anything else in the Bible. Prophecy is a large part of Jesus ministry in the Bible, so to take the parts you like and ignore the rest is not wise IMO. Have you ever read the Book of Revelations?

If it scares you, then I suggest you search your heart as to why.