Scary dream please respond.

Allright I just had a dream that scared the **** out of me. It stared out when I was at school and school had just ended. Then I drived home in my friends truck with my girlfriend. In the dream my house was diffrent which was weird. Then Im outside of my house when a truck runs over some kid. The truck ran over the kids neck and ankels.So when I guess it was the kids mother. Well when she picked him up his head and feet fell off and a water fall of blood came out of him. Then the scene changes and its night time. Its my mom dad my girlfriend me and the evil street of death. Were all trying to cross the street ,so we go down it were there is only 2 lanes instead of 4. But my pearents dont listen and crossed the street where theres 4 lanes. I see that they made it over ok and my girlfirend and I fallow. Everybody makes it over ok. Then we are walking down a differnt street and a car almost hits my dad and crashes in the ditch. Then another comes out and tries to hit my girlfriend and thats when I woke up scared ****less. I really want someone to reply

I find that dreams are telling us something that is going on in our lives and with the help of the following questions you will not only find out what aspect of your life the dream is about but the last question will give you the solution, or what to do about it.

What are the main points of the dream?

What details seem significant? Why?

What is a one-sentence title for this dream?

What is a one word title for this dream?

What happens in the beginning?

What actions are taken?

Who is in the dream?

If the people in the dream were parts of yourself,what would they be telling you?

What is the overall tone of the dream?

How does this dream compare to your life right now?

What is the dream telling you about your life that you may be overlooking?

What is the outcome of the dream?

If you were to live the dream in real life what would you do differently?

[/list=1]

Its easier if you write out each question as a heading and write the answer underneath.

Often death in a dream symbolizes separation. I don't know anything about you, or your age, but since you said you were coming home from school in a car, are you a high school senior? If so, are you worried about leaving home for college, or getting out of high school and going off to a job, or something like that? It is really hard to interpret a dream without some details of the person's life!!!!