christian sexuality: What's right and wrong before marriage.

hi all, ive been very confused about christian sexuality latly, whats right and whats wrong before marrige. my boyfreind and i are both very in love, i trust him more than anyone. We both want to wait to have sex, but we arnt sure about the inbetween stuff. Its so confusing, and frustrating to not know what is right and what is wrong. what do you all think??

*^Courtney

hi all, ive been very confused about christian sexuality latly, whats right and whats wrong before marrige. my boyfreind and i are both very in love, i trust him more than anyone. We both want to wait to have sex, but we arnt sure about the inbetween stuff. Its so confusing, and frustrating to not know what is right and what is wrong. what do you all think??

Hi Courtney,

I think you need to ask yourself the question: "do I believe in my religion, and if I do, what does my religion tell me about these things". Whatever you decide, think about the consequences and how you would feel if you would have done it with him. If you decide to do something after you've done your pondering, be sure to do it safe, or not at all :)

Any form of sex (including mutual masturbation and/or oral stimulation) is regarded as pre-marital sex, as far as I know.. and I think that the real reason this 'ban' on pre-marital sex has been created by christianity is because it protects those who aren't in love with eachother from having sex or something (sorry for my lack of background knowledge, I dropped my christianity at age 14.. if you want to know the real reason, I bet its out there on the web somewhere)

"think it over and decide what you think is best, but do it safe"

Thats all I can say.. (and yes, you can get STD's from unsafe oral sex too, but if you're both virgins, the chances of those being present are quite negligible :))