I have been taken extra measure to keep this portion of our community under more control.

I have nothing against anyone's beliefs. Each and everyon of us have free will to decide what is best in our particular situation.

I will not, however, tolerate anymore berating or claims that one religion is ignorant, or insulting one's intellect because of the choices him or her made on this sojourn we call life.

Comparing brain pans will no longer be accepted, as this leads to debate and heated discussions. Opinions and sharing one's belief to edify one and another is what this forum is all about.

We are here to help one another, and hopefully many more.

When they visit such a hostile enviroment, they are quick to leave and as a moderator I feel this is against what our community is all about.

I appreciate your understanding, and my position in this manner.

Sincerely,

AgentD

• Like 5
  • 3 years later...

I have nothing against anyone's beliefs. Each and everyone of us have free will to decide what is best in our particular situation.

I will not, however, tolerate anymore berating or claims that one religion is ignorant, or insulting one's intellect because of the choices him or her made on this sojourn we call life.

As an update from the current moderation staff, we support this policy and will moderate this forum for civility and respect accordingly. While people may disagree on the specifics of religious and spiritual beliefs, discussion will remain topical, meaning focused on the posted topic, and civil to and respectful of fellow members.

Please report suspected violations of this policy to moderation by using the 'Alert Us' button which exists in every posting. We read every alert. Thanks.

William

Edited by William
  • Like 1