LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Spirituality & Religious Beliefs

Announcement:

Spirituality & Religious Beliefs Contemplate your place and purpose in the universe.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By AgentD
  • 1 Post By William

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd June 2009, 11:02 PM   #1
LoveShack.org Alumni

Location: 32 degrees longitude 12 degrees lattitude but only on the fifth Sunday of each month
Announcement:

I have been taken extra measure to keep this portion of our community under more control.

I have nothing against anyone's beliefs. Each and everyon of us have free will to decide what is best in our particular situation.

I will not, however, tolerate anymore berating or claims that one religion is ignorant, or insulting one's intellect because of the choices him or her made on this sojourn we call life.

Comparing brain pans will no longer be accepted, as this leads to debate and heated discussions. Opinions and sharing one's belief to edify one and another is what this forum is all about.

We are here to help one another, and hopefully many more.

When they visit such a hostile enviroment, they are quick to leave and as a moderator I feel this is against what our community is all about.

I appreciate your understanding, and my position in this manner.

Sincerely,

AgentD
Old 23rd January 2013, 12:07 PM   #2
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentD View Post

I have nothing against anyone's beliefs. Each and everyone of us have free will to decide what is best in our particular situation.

I will not, however, tolerate anymore berating or claims that one religion is ignorant, or insulting one's intellect because of the choices him or her made on this sojourn we call life.
As an update from the current moderation staff, we support this policy and will moderate this forum for civility and respect accordingly. While people may disagree on the specifics of religious and spiritual beliefs, discussion will remain topical, meaning focused on the posted topic, and civil to and respectful of fellow members.

Please report suspected violations of this policy to moderation by using the 'Alert Us' button which exists in every posting. We read every alert. Thanks.

William

Last edited by William; 23rd January 2013 at 12:09 PM..