Prophetic words from a stranger

In short, I lived with my ex-finace but broke it off because he was a compulsive liar and cheater (Yes G_d gave me planty of advance warning). Went to a prayer group last night and the pastor, who didn't know me kept looking at me. Then he said that he needed to be obedient to G_d and give me a few words. He was hesistant because I was a stranger.

This is what he said: He told me to open my bible in my home for 7 days to Psalm 23 because there is someone coming to and fro that doesn't mean you any good (present tense).

I had a terrible dream about ex that prompted me to make the final break and it involved a bird that came in disguised as a coloful bird that then changed into a vulture and attacked. I was sweeping the new house clean when it attacked me and the finace was sweeping as well.

My sister pointed me to Matthew 14:43-45 about the one unclean spirit, finding the house swept clean and unoccupied, returns with seven and the spiritual state of the man is worse off.

I have not and will not ever talk to him again. After I had the dream he left on a trip and I did not allow him to return. I immediately saw my spiritual problems and have repented and rededicated my life. I had prayer in my home and asked that G_d purify my home.

I have been told to anoint the windows and doors with oil and to dispose of everything related to him ( done except for one item).

I feel like my home is under a subtle spiritual attack. I got new bedroom furniture and put the bed that my ex-finace and I shared into my sons room. I realize that since then, my normally sunny and good spirited child has been dark and gloomy. As soon as he wakes up today I will dispose of the old bed.

I have prayed for my children and home and myself. I have commanded that everything that is not of G_d to depart from me, my children and my home. I have confessed my spiritual problems to my pastor.

My question: I know that I will never let him return physically. How do I divorce his spirit and the evilness that he wrought in my home? Can I get some prayer warriors to touch and agree with me in this spiritual warfare?

The actions you have taken and the thoughts your having seem to be extremely mentally unhealthy for you. It sounds like your son might be depressed from the situation.

A licensed Psychiatrist and a Psychologist would be able to help you divorce the evil spirit that your ex fiance' wrought in your home. For yourself and your son's emotional well being, please make an appointment as soon as possible.

I said a prayer for you and your son. Please get some professional help. Its not healthy for your son to see you so upset and suffering with so much anxiety and worry.

Take Care

Is this a spiritual problem from without or within? We all battle different demons of which most are from within, where personification of such, can create inaccurate projections. Battle for your soul/spirit and more importantly, the soul/spirit of your son, by not allowing your inner demons to affect the real world.

• Author
Is this a spiritual problem from without or within? We all battle different demons of which most are from within, where personification of such, can create inaccurate projections. Battle for your soul/spirit and more importantly, the soul/spirit of your son, by not allowing your inner demons to affect the real world.

Actually it is both. I was out of the will of G_d when I entered into the relationship with this person. And when you have an anointing, certain things happen to you in the spirit realm that you aren't always necessarily prepared for. He had serious problems and even the OW who was non-spiritual got rid of her bed (she mentioned it and I did not discuss that I had done the same thing for a very different reason). This guys spirit is just that foul. Some people are truly evil and I have prayed for him. There are aspects of everyone that can use more light...this man was mostly dark. So admittedly, I have some areas that need work.

I am a fundamentalist christian...and I believe in the full vesting of the gifts mentioned in Romans. This wasn't always the case until I had some experiences that directly played out and then I became a believer.

He brought a nasty pall over my home and I believe in certain biblical traditions, as a fundamentalist, to deal with spiritual problems. I believed that by not allowing him back in the home that the problem was solved. A weight was lifted when he left and the spirit of my home changed.

My son was not affected as he is pretty laid back and I was alarmed by a sudden change in him. I have disposed of that bed and purchased a new one.

To nitty gritty:

This post is not for those who have not and do not want to experience spiritual giftings or do not believe in them. My beliefs are based in scripture and I have seen these in operation. These are not the musing of someone that needs psychological/psychiatric help. So I do not wish to turn this into a debate as to whether this is valid or not. If you have no knowledge of the gifts you cannot understand them. And if you do not agree with or understand this post skip it.

This post is for those that do know what I am referring to. And I am asking that you touch and agree with me that anything that is not of G_d will be exposed and disposed of by Him.

Edited by 3rdI

To nitty gritty:

This post is not for those who have not and do not want to experience spiritual giftings or do not believe in them. My beliefs are based in scripture and I have seen these in operation. These are not the musing of someone that needs psychological/psychiatric help. So I do not wish to turn this into a debate as to whether this is valid or not. If you have no knowledge of the gifts you cannot understand them. And if you do not agree with or understand this post skip it.

This post is for those that do know what I am referring to. And I am asking that you touch and agree with me that anything that is not of G_d will be exposed and disposed of by Him.

I apologize if I offended you but I certainly wasn't trying to debate you. Besides how do you know that my "spiritual giftings" aren't giving great advice? :D

I read your other posts and noticed that you seem to be going through a lot of recent changes in your life. It concerned me when you said your son was "dark and gloomy" and that your going to dispose of his bed and that you stated that you "feel like your home is under subtle spiritual attack". Add that to your belief in Karma and "what goes around comes around" and I was worried that you may be feeling like you deserve the evil spirits attacking your home or something.

I also wonder the question that Enema asked you... Why are you typing "G_d" when you refer to God?

How do I divorce his spirit...

If it's within your belief system, you can search the Internet for "chakra cording/decording" - basically a visualization exercise that can be done on your own or with a spiritual mentor/guide assisting.

Sending love and light.

EDITED TO ADD: Or search for Archangel Michael visualizations - look for "help with cutting energetic/psychic ties".

Edited by Ronni_W
Is "God" a censored word elsewhere you post?

Is this truly the first time you've seen this. Many don't spell out God nor will they use any name of their god(s).

Is this truly the first time you've seen this. Many don't spell out God nor will they use any name of their god(s).

His name in vain...