Christian Chicks Group

Multiple churches hold a "Christian Chicks" group to boost girl's self esteem about christianity, being a "He" book, full of the He, His, Him pronouns.

Being a guy, I feel intruding. I want to learn more about christianity through the eyes of a woman, to further understand the love of god for everyone. It's just a wish of mine.

Is it wrong, being a guy, to want to ask for copies of the lessons tought by the Christian Chick group? Is it immoral to want to be a member of a girls group being a man?

I just wanna email the leader and ask her if she can give me some of the lessons, and to keep it kinda confidential that im interested.

it wouldn't hurt to ask, just tell the group leader what you've shared with us: That you are interested in what they're doing because you want to study Christianity from a woman's perspective because you've only got a male perspective, and that you feel that it could help you grow in your own spirituality. But make sure to stress the last part so that the person you're talking to knows that you're looking at this as a means for growing spiritually first and foremost. Who knows? Maybe that'll open the door for a future meeting that allows men to study with the chick group from time to time?

• Author
it wouldn't hurt to ask, just tell the group leader what you've shared with us: That you are interested in what they're doing because you want to study Christianity from a woman's perspective because you've only got a male perspective, and that you feel that it could help you grow in your own spirituality. But make sure to stress the last part so that the person you're talking to knows that you're looking at this as a means for growing spiritually first and foremost. Who knows? Maybe that'll open the door for a future meeting that allows men to study with the chick group from time to time?

Thank you. Unsettlingly, the point of a chicks group would be... well, only christian chicks. I respect the boundaries very much, and wouldn't want to impose if it made others uncomfortable.

Thank you again for the push.

Thank you. Unsettlingly, the point of a chicks group would be... well, only christian chicks. I respect the boundaries very much, and wouldn't want to impose if it made others uncomfortable.

Thank you again for the push.

If you are genuinely interested, I don't see why not...