THE MIND!!!!!!!!!!??? =/ lol

This is weird. I attract people with my mind. I make them stare at me, I am pretty sure some people have experienced this, but what is really going on? It could be a conscious pattern, who knows? But I been experimenting and I can even make myself drool and twitch when I sleep, or have my eyes closed, I think control my dreams at some point... What In The World is going on? Please tell me im anxious to know.... I might be overreacting. Are we controlling people's mind our what?

I also know that boyfriends do this (like me... though I feel like I have losted that power). They would make a question a question like they didn't hear the girlfriend the first time. What trick is this? And what pressure does this put on the girl, it is cool because it makes the girl like you more or something.

I suggest you contact James Randi and accept his million dollar challenge to anyone who can demonstrate a paranormal event successfully.

Then, share the wealth with me:laugh:

This is weird. I attract people with my mind. I make them stare at me, I am pretty sure some people have experienced this, but what is really going on? It could be a conscious pattern, who knows? But I been experimenting and I can even make myself drool and twitch when I sleep, or have my eyes closed, I think control my dreams at some point... What In The World is going on? Please tell me im anxious to know.... I might be overreacting. Are we controlling people's mind our what?

I also know that boyfriends do this (like me... though I feel like I have losted that power). They would make a question a question like they didn't hear the girlfriend the first time. What trick is this? And what pressure does this put on the girl, it is cool because it makes the girl like you more or something.

this is freakin' hilarious. :lmao:

i like the bit about boyfriends not hearing their girlfriends the first time.

paranormal? no, just regularnormal. it's called being a bloke.

i was going to write a long reply but sadly i losted the power of... finger.

What exactly are you asking??? Your writing skills need some work.

You think that you have psychic powers because people stare at you when you focus on them??? Maybe their staring at you, wondering why you are looking at them???

Or maybe you just have big t**s.

But I been experimenting and I can even make myself drool and twitch when I sleep, or have my eyes closed, I think control my dreams at some point... What In The World is going on?

Its well known, that if you say to yourself before you go to sleep, "i will wake up at 7 am", then in most cases you will wake up very close to 7 am. Its not supernatural, its just mind conditioning.

also know that boyfriends do this (like me... though I feel like I have losted that power). They would make a question a question like they didn't hear the girlfriend the first time. What trick is this? And what pressure does this put on the girl, it is cool because it makes the girl like you more or something.

Like blue said, this is normal, not supernormal.