I realized what you do today well determine what type of person you'll be tomorrow. With that said I need to scream... yell... beat somebody up... and of course cry! Since I can't do none of those things except dye slowly inside. Everyone that ever done me wrong or every bad episode that happened to me, took a piece of me... emotionally. I just want to say I'm scared for life! I have mental issues. I finally am admitting it.

I realized what you do today well determine what type of person you'll be tomorrow. With that said I need to scream... yell... beat somebody up... and of course cry! Since I can't do none of those things except dye slowly inside. Everyone that ever done me wrong or every bad episode that happened to me, took a piece of me... emotionally. I just want to say I'm scared for life! I have mental issues. I finally am admitting it.

I am sorry luvhurts. Did you know that realizing & admitting you have a problem is 9/10 of the battle? :o Where you go from here...can only be your decision.

things are never as bad as they seem, it may sound trite. But you say yourself that you can do none of these things (ie beating someone up etc) so your not a sociopath. No one has perfect thoughts or actions. And everyone has been wronged at one time or another. Life can suck, but there's a few good things out there, just try not to concentrate on the negative.